B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If she feels the same way that you do about him, she can just ask him to leave and he will go away. 

I'm not sure about that.   He seems too heavily invested in her at this point... might just start stalking her hardcore.

Did I understand tah correct? Uber guy made videos and photos yesterday when the girls were at the pool, Tesla naked and Nana topless? And now Nana is angry and so they don´t speak with each other? Hahahaha this boy is so very stupid ^^

13 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

Did I understand tah correct? Uber guy made videos and photos yesterday when the girls were at the pool, Tesla naked and Nana topless? And now Nana is angry and so they don´t speak with each other? Hahahaha this boy is so very stupid ^^

If that is true why Bog didn't kicked him out of the house? 

12 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

no, that rumor was started by Harley, He is not a subscriber so he can't watch anything, but he is good at making shits up 😄

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Nein, dieses Gerücht wurde von Harley ins Leben gerufen, Er ist kein Abonnent, also kann er sich nichts ansehen, aber er ist gut darin, Scheiße zu machen  😄

What happened then, that Nana is angry?