B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

1 minute ago, ichpacco said:

He asked when the next bus is. But Nana packing some things. Maybe they leave together?

yeah, she said next bus arrives at 8:00 pm. he is taking that back to Barca, I don't know if she is going with him or she has her own plan. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I heard when they were out at the pool yesterday he was taking pictures and videos of them without them knowing.  I didn't see it myself and if you care to look and have replay and want to invest the time, I'm sure you will see him doing it.

"You heard" - but you did not see it as you are not a subscriber.  I am and i have checked it and He did not take photos or videos as you claim. Stop the ridiculous rumors and get a life!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Ja, sie sagte, der nächste Bus kommt um 20:00 Uhr. er bringt das zurück zu Barca, ich weiß nicht, ob sie mit ihm geht oder ihren eigenen Plan hat. 

She said: We will go to the club. And he looked very sad. And said "nice" to Nanas clothes. Then he asked when she will come back. Her answer: I haven´t got a time book ^^

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Will Ferrell Verlierer GIF

dieser typ ist ein verlierer er folgt ihr überall hin wie ein hund ähnlich aaron & timur folgt ihren freundinnen 😂

Last times he followed her much more. She couldn´t move 1 meter without him! And I´m sure she will spend the evenig without him. She will go to a club. He cant go there with his funny clothes ^^

Just now, ichpacco said:

Last times he followed her much more. She couldn´t move 1 meter without him! And I´m sure she will spend the evenig without him. She will go to a club. He cant go there with his funny clothes ^^

he will probably wait outside the club for her😂

3 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

She said: We will go to the club. And he looked very sad. And said "nice" to Nanas clothes. Then he asked when she will come back. Her answer: I haven´t got a time book ^^

Are we sure it's not Naga giving Nana english lessons? in sarcasm. 😆

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, she said next bus arrives at 8:00 pm. he is taking that back to Barca, I don't know if she is going with him or she has her own plan. 🤷‍♂️

meet tes for drink, maybe stay at B1 if she took overnight bag

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

er wird wahrscheinlich vor dem Club auf sie warten 😂

Hihihi... He would die. In my head right now: Uber guy on the floor in the club with a leach at his throat and Nana running through the club with him ^^