Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

59 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Nicholas, You may be right however Malia has to remember why she is there and who's paying their checks every month. Sometimes I may not be in the mood to go to work everyday however I know I have an obligation to my employer and if I didn't show up because I was up early, feeling sad or got a shot in the arm I wouldn't be employed for very long. At the end of the day she is an employee of RLC and needs to suck it up even when she isn't in the mood. If Malia doesn't want to bate then she could say to Leora, "I'm not really up to mutual bating tonight, however I would be glad to help you out if you want". 

She already played several times while her friend was away. Contrary to what some may say or believe, the only obligation any of those people who are participants of rlc have is more than likely nothing more than to live at the apartments of which they agreed to. Anything else they may do that may be of more interest than the other aspects of everyday living, is only extra for the viewers and likely for themselves to an extent as well depending on how much viewer time accumulation is achieved during some of the more popular cam times as to whether they may be able to achieve any extra in some form of compensation.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

That would be amazing if that happens, however the next step that would really win over a lot of fans is finger penetration. I can only recall a couple instances where the toys they were using on one another achieved penetration. And during those few short instances where their vibrators were inserted it only lasted a few seconds, the remaining time was stimulating outside the kitty. It's silly because we all know that both of them enjoy vaginal penetration since they toys and fingers on one another when they're each alone.

What wins back and make the apartment top , will simply be if more real life things start happening like recently .. Leora reading the book , Malia kind of worried like last year and the first months with many night phonecalls and much time on the phone , girls not pressing for clickbaits and top cams and simply do things whenever they feel without caring and whatever they feel .. 

Personally , watching Leora by herself ( even with lights off , finally , how many of us have day in and day out the lights on .. ) and Malia doing their own things , that’s much more realistic than what they try to do with one another .. yes , sometimes doing things together has been working for the pleasure of viewing but we all now that it can’t go any extreme more than this , so what’s the purpose ? 

Leora by herself is always guarantee fun 8 out of 10 times and Malia with her lollipop teasing , camera staring ( hasn’t done it since a long time ) , it is a much better viewing experience for my taste .. 

On a pure speculations thought , perhaps Malia is preparing for the journey back ?  🤨 Or Paul is about to come and Malia needs to get used not spending this much time with Leora ? Of course again , some of the most higher viewerships will occur if the guy by the name of Dennis visits the apartment , especially after the last incident of Leora being kind of more than friendly to him ( even if she was under alcohol influence - however everyone knows that Leora does whatever she wants and has always total control of her actions and this is also what she did with him some days ago ) and how the whole attitude in the apartment will be . Since Leora is forbidding visits in her apartment , this guy that has been the only one ( apart from Paul ) that has been seen in front of cameras , well , for me it would be having again many members back tuned in to watch ( perhaps and most probably nothing will happen , but isn’t also the same with Leora and Malia ? ) whatever the guy that goes under the name of Dennis visit might  bring ( for sure will massage Leora and not exchange a word with Malia , even though Malia was sending him kisses while having drunk recently ) 😂

Simply my opinion and now I go out of here because the laughing / confusing / debate talk will begin 🥳🤩🙄😱

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Mh, stasera c'è stata poca convinzione da parte di Leora. Tutto finito in 5 minuti e per di più a luci spente. Forse in realtà sia Malia che Leora non avevano molta voglia di fare qualcosa insieme e Leora non aveva tanta voglia nemmeno di fare da sola. 

Sempre meglio di niente ma insomma, poteva fare di meglio. 

• Confused 2

52 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In bed 

Light off 

Masturbation 

That lighting was probably turned off for a reason other than it bothering her since she seldomly ever does while doing so. I guess it was disappointing for those hoping to observe more luminated better views. I noticed the occasion while it was occurring in the thumbs. 

51 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Either way that 's income she wouldn't be able to send Paul if she wasn't working at RLC.

Many people here say that we should not forget where Leora comes from and the financial status in her country .. I say that Leora in 8 years with RLC , I believe she has already made easy the rest of her life even if she was out of cameras tomorrow . 

• Haha 1

Things have gone completely to crap in Australia with COVID.

Hopefully in Prague Leora and Malia are/ have been vaccinated.

Below is the latest info from our government leaders.

• Like 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno

good evening  - buona serata

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

a great start to the week monday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1