Mira & Henry (2021) Part #6

bluewinner

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

What's wrong with this apartment, three of the best performers on Henry's list there tonight and nothing happened at all. Have they all gone on sex strike or something 🙄

You are asking english apts or subtitles. But then all whole salary model will fall apart. They didn't come to fuck, just as friends. Meet with dog. A former participant (forgot her nickname - black hair) - called him Hot-Dog lol. Another former member is veterinarian. She make dog's passport. Gave necessary medications (vaccinations, etc.). The third guest girl, talked about cosmetology and procedures with Mira. So they failed my 20 minute party test. And you watched for many hours hoping - earning them money. This is the answer why in VH no subtitles and english apts .

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

You are asking english apts or subtitles. But then all whole salary model will fall apart. They didn't come to fuck, just as friends. Meet with dog. A former participant (forgot her nickname - black hair) - called him Hot-Dog lol. Another former member is veterinarian. She make dog's passport. Gave necessary medications (vaccinations, etc.). The third guest girl, talked about cosmetology and procedures with Mira. So they failed my 20 minute party test. And you watched for many hours hoping - earning them money. This is the answer why in VH no subtitles and english apts .

Ahhh so Henry's turning all intellectural now then is he lol, No i didn't watch it live or all night, just flicking through the timeline you avoid most of the crap then and time spent. The girls were Maren,Annika and Lara i think.