Mira & Henry (2021) Part #6

bluewinner

6 minutes ago, billycox said:

henry is left alone on the couch with an attractive youing woman.

the most interesting thing to watch is the new dog.

what's wrong with this picture?

Henry not getting on very well so far with this girl so far having packed Mira off to bed 🙄

Henry's treated this girl terribly he only asked her round to get into her pants and that failed as Mira obviously got upset and kept interupting them. Henry & Mira then seemed to have an argument leaving the poor girl in the living room whilst they sorted themselves out then he just went to bed and left her in the living room. Later on she wanted to go home and made many efforts to wake him up lol. She finally managed to wake him after about 3 hours waiting around. All in all a right fuck up. I don't know why she did not just go home much earlier.

6 hours of work for one hand in its underpants, it's remarkable! It changes the "girls of the night" who barely arrived are on their knees with their mouths open! Henry is the only one who can wait so long.
I think we'll see this girl again. Another thing: if Mira could get her libido back one day ....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

6 hours of work for one hand in its underpants, it's remarkable! It changes the "girls of the night" who barely arrived are on their knees with their mouths open! Henry is the only one who can wait so long.
I think we'll see this girl again. Another thing: if Mira could get her libido back one day ....

Didn't understand why Mira was a bit pissed off as it's not as though she always behaves herself. A very strange night for nothing really.