Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

Just now, Nicholas said:

Yeah and although some of such occasions still may create some interest at times, some creative ideas of different methods or ways may need to be considered to create as much of interest as there may have once been.

dennis will be the new tenant

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

We have seen Leora with a guy,  I would rather have a girl actually into sex with women.

But Leora isn’t lesbian , why keep on insisting “making “ someone that isn’t interested into women to perform lesbian ? 

18 minutes ago, philo said:

It seems obvious that Mallia is leaving...the only issue seems to be for how long. It is the time for the reports from the self-appointed experts on this forum to be tested. Those who have contended that the Jerk is not romantically linked with Leora in any way except as an old friend will be tested. It they are correct and we see some other guy with Leora then they will be glorified as true and reliable sources of information. But, if they have been lying to us, will they still be held in the high regard that they wish to claim for themselves?

Nice post 😉

17 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

she will proceed as she was doing before malia come to prague, it will be bate on the kitchen table, on the ironboard, on the sink,on the balcony, everywhere she can do it

Actually fulfilling  the wishes - once again - of all Leora’s pure fans .. but , she’s now older and with a different attitude after two years in Prague that people  here say that has changed her very much .. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Actually fulfilling  the wishes - once again - of all Leora’s pure fans .. but , she’s now older and with a different attitude after two years in Prague that people  here say that has changed her very much .. 

Maybe people will trough some rocks at me but, Leora days are gone. She isn't fat, she look bloated. Maila was the that hooked me. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sad Cartoon GIF

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It's nice of Leora to spend the last hours with her best friend before she leaves, such a wonderful person.

I kind of touched on such a possibility earlier as well, but she may not be leaving as soon as she is finished packing and could possibly not leave until tomorrow. If she does not leave as soon as she's finished packing, I supposed if her friend returns or she gets dressed and leaves they could meet somewhere and spend some more of their time together before she does end up leaving. I would have thought she may have wanted to be there while she packed so they could spend as much time together as they could though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe people will trough some rocks at me but, Leora days are gone. She isn't fat, she look bloated. Maila was the that hooked me. 

comon dude shes not fat if u looking for fat ppl u just have to watch masha apt , hairdresser and friends

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1