Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I kind of touched on such a possibility earlier as well, but she may not be leaving as soon as she is finished packing and could possibly not leave until tomorrow. If she does not leave as soon as she's finished packing, I supposed if her friend returns or she gets dressed and leaves they could meet somewhere and spend some more of their time together before she does end up leaving. I would have thought she may have wanted to be there while she packed so they could spend as much time together as they could though.

having a busy social life stopped her from being with her, or shes looking for another house sitter

Where are all the voices who have consistently expressed their dislike for Malia, wishing for her to leave? While Malia has had detractors, but for others she has been the only reason that we have continued to watch Leora.  Most certainly we will have some winners and some losers at the end of this chapter.

• Like 5

il y a 4 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

I kind of touched on such a possibility earlier as well, but she may not be leaving as soon as she is finished packing and could possibly not leave until tomorrow. If she does not leave as soon as she's finished packing, I supposed if her friend returns or she gets dressed and leaves they could meet somewhere and spend some more of their time together before she does end up leaving. I would have thought she may have wanted to be there while she packed so they could spend as much time together as they could though.

She still has a few t-shirts left and some bits on the shelf so maybe gone tomorrow? I'd hate to see her leave the apartment tomorrow without even saying goodbye to Leora though, I'm not sure if Leoras even coming back tonight from how she looked when she went out.

1 hour ago, Hard on chris said:

So you would prefer  Paul and leora in bed wanking side by side each other

I didn't say anything about what I would prefer.  Don't try and put words into other peoples mouths.

• Confused 1

If I had to offer a theory (here I go) I would think that Leora has been inflexible about modifying the routine in their shows and that Malia is fed up with the routine. Malia has given us clues all along, such as what I call her theme song: "Don't put the blame on me". It is un-natural for someone not to allow any type of physical or emotional response such as hugging and kissing, while masturbating the other person to climax. That scenario would not even make sense if the site was not called "RealLifeCam".  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora could come home to spend the last evening with Malia these the least Malia has done her so much service to occupy the apartment

Who knows what's occurring? Only Malia and Leora..Simple as that.

But in answer to your post regarding Leora leaving Malia alone you have to put things into perspective.

Leora left her long term partner and the dog she idolised to come to Prague, why would she concern herself with whatever Malia intends to do.

The show must go on, that's showbusiness !!🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Those who keep an archive will recall that I called for Malia to make a move towards self asssertion many months ago. I even suggested that she should leave rather than continue as a prop for Leora to get off with. No one likes to feel objectified in that way, regardless of the RLC compensation or perks.  I am friends with a woman who used to work in the sex industry who helped me to understand that. Her husband who allowed her to work in the field, would not allow her to kiss him on the mouth. She eventually left him right after she quit the business and began working with me as a co-worker. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1