Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

As I mentioned earlier, it would seem quite strange that Leora got dressed up and left the apartment and not want to spend as much time with someone who has supposed to have been one of her closest friends for years now if she knew she was soon to be leaving not only the apartment, but the project as well permanently. If that is what actually occurred, then they apparently were not as close of friends as it seemed they may have been for as long as they have been. Imo, I don't think that is what occurred. There is a possibility that Malia could be leaving the project and returning home, and if so that maybe they are or will be spending some time together before she does end up leaving. There is also the other possibility that she is only leaving the apartment for a week or so for a vacation break.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Dubito che se ne vada da rlc con solo quello che ha messo nella borsa. Con tutta la roba che ha nel suo armadio gli servono due valigie come minimo e forse nemmeno gli bastano. 

Se se ne va è sicuramente per una vacanza con le sue amiche, non con il suo ex. 

It is too much money to return with all suitcases and the things she has bought all this time in Prague .. the Barcelona girls often are seen to send suitcases with courier services , maybe she plans to do so herself ( extreme speculation ) .. I still say it can be some holidays , she has always been in Prague ( except when she was gone for some days with her -? - ex for mini escapes outside of Prague ) .

1 hour ago, van the man said:

Looking like the end of Malia. Really hope i am wrong. RLC is on life support as things stand so the end of Malia would be one more huge step to the end of RLC. 

The whole cast of RLC at the moment is at it's weakest ever. Useless Twins, useless Lola, Anna, Mila, useless Kitty & Smith (I like Kitty but Jesus her man is a waste of space!), useless Vivian, useless Mirukawa & Dantez, the end of Martina Nelly relationship leaving Martina to the sweaty Alberto (my God does he sweat!!!).

Sad really. RLC used to be a great distraction from the trials and tribulations of the world!!!!

We still have Stella , Masha , Radislava .. who knows ? Maybe Malia is the next GOV … 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I mentioned earlier, it would seem quite strange that Leora got dressed up and left the apartment and not want to spend as much time with someone who has supposed to have been one of her closest friends for years now if she knew she was soon to be leaving not only the apartment, but the project as well permanently. If that is what actually occurred, then they apparently were not as close of friends as it seemed they may have been for as long as they have been. Imo, I don't think that is what occurred. There is a possibility that Malia could be leaving the project and returning home, and if so that maybe they are or will be spending some time together before she does end up leaving. There is also the other possibility that she is only leaving the apartment for a week or so for a vacation break.

Great Jimbo some months ago revealed a talk that Leora had with a female friend in Russia on open cams ( the kind of videocalls that Leora wants everyone to know and not the ones that she goes hiding in the lobby .. ) wanted to send Malia back and was looking forward for Paul’s return 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Als dat haar bedoeling is, lijkt het enigszins vreemd dat ze een soort boodschappentas leek te gebruiken in plaats van een soort plunjezak of koffer om een extra paar schoenen en wat kledingstukken in mee te nemen. Het lijkt enigszins vreemd dat ze niet meer kledingstukken leek mee te nemen dan ze deed, dus het lijkt erop dat het de bedoeling is om op een bepaald moment in de nabije toekomst naar het appartement terug te keren.

Misschien is ze misschien een paar van haar familie of vrienden gaan bezoeken of is ze misschien met een paar vrienden naar een plek gegaan waar ze nog nooit is geweest, zoals haar vriendin Leora met een paar vrienden deed. Als dat zo is, zou ze het moeten verdienen, aangezien ze al anderhalf jaar in het appartement is zonder ook maar iets te doen.

RLC zend de rest van haar kleding wel naar Rusland