Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

Well...now that she has returned with a second rolling type suitcase that appears may be a little larger than the other she already packed, I don't think she may be just packing to go on some vacation break. She could have done something such as that with only one suitcase of either size. Unfortunately, I believe that Malia may be packing to leave the project. RLC seems to continue becoming less and less interesting.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wait. Leora is still maried with Paul and has a boyfriend? The guy that shows up at the apartment time to time? 

Nothing has ever been officially confirmed or shared on cameras .. it is all just talks that have been revealed through translations and people here that observe the apartment 24/7 .. Leora seems to have a male friend ( going by the nickname LB - lover boy - , considered to be a loser and a guy that constantly hurts Leora or Leora plays with him or things like this .. ) , she always speaks to big love Paul though ( who seems to be an ex at the moment as he had also a kind of girlfriend in early / middle spring of 2020 - if forum talks here have been accurate - ) but we have never seen her , apart from some tits flash to try even a virtual videocall sex for a couple that was together for 6 years on camera .. 

The other guy is going by the name of Dennis by the forum members , he is another “ loser “ and stupid guy of sorts as he had a very bad first impression during his first appearance by getting drunk and being a fool in front of Malia ( who was still “ fresh” in the apartment and was left behind with him  that evening so Leora makes an overnight stay elsewhere .. ) , it is said that he is a very long time friend of Leora even before RLC , it is unknown why he is in the Czech Republic and it was just a week ago that Leora was clearly flashing her tits to him and offering nip slips views - she was drunk and this is why it happened according to members here , which was criticized as awful and weird - still the same people say that this is a guy that both Leora and Malia ignore when he visits and also that Leora whenever she does things , she has all under control and knows exactly what she does , it was mentioned that this was already planned what happened last week - … I hope I summed it up well 😇 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Malia lijkt nu meer in te pakken dan alleen voor een korte trip of vakantie die waarschijnlijk meer dan een paar dagen tot een week zou duren. Ik vraag me af of Slip misschien een deel van een gesprek heeft afgeluisterd dat nog niet is onthuld of dat misschien niemand anders het heeft afgeluisterd.

Vertalers help ons aub

Credo che ora sia abbastanza chiaro che Malia andrà via definitivamente. Alcuni shorts e vestiti li ha scartati in terra e altra roba è finita nella valigia rossa tra cui anche un giubbotto bianco. 

Se ne andrà domani, credo, quindi stasera sarà la sua ultima serata a Praga. 

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It will be exciting to see who takes over the apartment

I haven't noticed anything being mentioned in regards to both of the participants leaving. Unless they both do, I think that sort of excitement may have to wait awhile longer.

It seems obvious that Mallia is leaving...the only issue seems to be for how long. It is the time for the reports from the self-appointed experts on this forum to be tested. Those who have contended that the Jerk is not romantically linked with Leora in any way except as an old friend will be tested. It they are correct and we see some other guy with Leora then they will be glorified as true and reliable sources of information. But, if they have been lying to us, will they still be held in the high regard that they wish to claim for themselves?

• Haha 4