Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

One think I've always loved about Malia she's always cuddling and loving her Teddy Bear.

When was the last time Leora had the Koala in bed? Ok it might have been a little my fault when I said I liked a another woman's body on RLC but really Leora isn't it time you forgave me that little error?

33 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Has anyone thought that Malia might like to go home and work a 9 am to 5 pm  job each day?

She will easily manage as soon as she manages first to understand that the money benefits and luxury life she is having in Prague can never match this normal 9-5 job … plus , Malia had a life before entering RLC and she might had already a 9-5 kind of job ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's all good news for Malia if she needs to go home. No need for expensive trips to the hairdressers and beauty salons. 

Addictions and habits that will take quite some time to be excluded from the life she’s having for more than 1,5 years .. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So where does Leora go from here?...At least she won't have to split the bonus when she bates solo...😏

Even  more money then and more luxury lifestyle and also money to her big love Paul and business 😏🤓

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She will easily manage as soon as she manages first to understand that the money benefits and luxury life she is having in Prague can never match this normal 9-5 job … plus , Malia had a life before entering RLC and she might had already a 9-5 kind of job ☺️

If it wasn't for her good friend Leora she wouldn't had this life in Prague

18 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Look I've never had an issue with Paul apart from a few times he got violent towards Leora.

Paul was no stud in bed but he did his best.

I might be good for ratings to have Paul and Eva back. It would give us lots to talk about/ argue about here.

Totally agree .. but in my country we say that “ the food that we warm again to eat , it has never the same taste like the first time “ .. ( I don’t know how to translate different 😬🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If it wasn't for her good friend Leora she wouldn't had this life in Prague

I think also Leora wouldn’t have stayed so much in the center of interest without Malia’s presence .. I mean , how many more bates , lonely days and nights and Covid hitting Europe incredibly hard ? She would  have eventually to change the game rules .. something that i am expecting to see in the longer run ( possible Christmas and onwards , if eventually Malia goes and Paul remains only the guy on video and phonecalls ) .. I said that Leora already knows her next RLC move assuming Malia leaves ..let’s see what happens 

• Upvote 1

I'm sure Leora would have a post Malia game plan. Maybe a move back to Russia to be with Paul and Eva. The BF is only her plaything and Paul is her soulmate.

• Haha 1