Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Business become no more ? What are you talking about ? Are you telling  me that Microsoft , Ford , Mercedes , Apple , Liverpool , Barcelona , Real Madrid and I can make a list that will be never ending , will cease existing one day ? Yes for sure , it is businesses but that’s the purpose , to evolve and try to be more profitable .. anyway , it is your opinion and that’s fine . 

That's right. There comes a time when everything eventually ends. I could very well list some of the biggest businesses in the history of the world that eventually reached a conclusion in one way or another during the last century but if you can't try to understand that there really is no need to.

39 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It seems odd that if Malia is leaving because of something to do with the visa she acquired to go there to begin with, that she would not have applied for visa extensions during all the time that apparent travel restrictions were put in place and imposed on people because of the pandemic.

Particularly, the travel restrictions imposed for any travel between the country there where they currently are, and the country where they are from. Many realize that both countries imposed their own rules and regulations regarding any travel to or from either country to the other.

It also seems odd that not only does it seem like she would have applied for and been granted visa extensions during the imposed travel restrictions between the two countries, that she would have at some point also applied for the same type of resident visa that her friend Leora did and was granted at some time or another probably either before she relocated to that location, or after she arrived during her first six months before the pandemic started to be known of as much.

Malia was with Leora the day that she was granted her permanent resident visa, so would have been well aware of the procedure. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Malia was with Leora the day that she was granted her permanent resident visa, so would have been well aware of the procedure. 

I figured she must have been made aware of her having acquired something such as a resident visa at some time or another and probably was made aware that there were actually different types of visas around that time, if she was not aware of such before then. That's part of the reasons why it seems odd that she either did not apply for one herself at any time, or she did and it was not approved for her for whatever reason. Especially when considering that she obviously had already been approved for a visa of more limited time to begin with, and was already there when travel restrictions were imposed by both countries when the pandemic had became known of enough.

If ich mich nicht irre can man doch nach erfolgter Ausreise wegen Ablauf des Visums in einer Botschaft oder Konsulat des Ziellandes wieder ein neues Visum beantragen. Es sei denn man hat eine befristete oder unbefristete Einreisesperre bekommen. Davon gehe ich aber bei Malia nicht aus. Ich glaube eher dass bei Malia private Ausreisegründe , vielleicht in ihrer Familie oder auch woanders, vorliegen können. Darauf deutet auch die Plötzlichkeit der Reisevorbereitungen hin. Denn man kann doch das Ablaufdatum seines Visums und kennt länger planen.

So gesehen hoffe ich sehr, dass ich oder auch wir Malia noch einmal in naher Zukunft wiedersehen können. If nicht bei RLC dann aber vielleicht als Besuchsgast bei Leora.

Aber es ist schon so: Jeder Abschied ist wie ein kleines Sterben. So frühle ich im Moment.

Edited by Gerald Knauft
falsche Namensangabe
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If she then thinks that she faced an unfair criticism the last months due to her attitude , imagine what more can be now that she’s going to be alone .. of course , some fans that didn’t like her co-living  with Malia might return , but  she needs to be prepared for really heavier ( of course many times will be unfair ) criticism 

I don't believe my comments in the post you responded to had anything to do with her being criticized, but rather how the amount of time she had been spending away from the apartment had seemed to be increasing already when her friend arrived there. She had already been there around six months herself at the time and had almost assuredly been meeting and getting to know more people around the area there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

That's why you should think about what to post and what not. Ok everyone is free to post something, but I've said it several times that it should always be done in a polite manner

I've mentioned the same thing on more than one occasion previously as well although probably not exactly the same way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Good luck Malia and thank you 💘... You may have issues at home or you may have seen the light and do not wish to continue living this pretence and see no future were you are. All I would like you to do when you are about to leave is this to your haters

🖕

Well blue, I suppose that's one way to put it. 😂

• Upvote 1