Leora & Malia - Home Activities #43

Nicholas

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The fact of the matter is...that you very likely have no proof of what she or any of the other participants that was with rlc at the apartments in Russia made and no proof of what any of the participants anywhere since then has made. If you have actual proof rather than speculation or conjecture, present it so that all can see it and know for certain. And actual proof and not what someone else may have said that they overheard in some conversation. Otherwise, all it is, is nothing more than further speculation and conjecture from you or anyone else who claims to know of such matters without being able to present and reveal actual proof.

The whole forum works in this way … things are said by many sources , it is up to anyone here that reads to accept the views and opinions posted or deny them and reject them . So simple as that … I don’t understand your frustration when you many times you speak like “ she must have …” or “ she might have “ and so on in your  posts .. 

and editing my post .. isn’t it a fact that Leora left her “ big love Paul “ for the life in Prague ? Hasn’t she left behind her dog Eva ? Where the facts aren’t as seen and presented ? 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The whole forum works in this way … things are said by many sources , it is up to anyone here that reads to accept the views and opinions posted or deny them and reject them . So simple as that … I don’t understand your frustration when you many times you speak like “ she must have …” or “ she might have “ and so on in your  posts .. 

I do believe that you started your previous comments off with, 'These are the facts', and then shortly afterwards proceeded to mention what might be occasionally mentioned in regards to why she may have decided to relocate from where she is from to continue having an income, like you know for certain that it is highly unlikely or no way it could be true, when such a possibility does exist and could very well be why she did decide to do so, and to also insinuate that you may know how much she may have made while she was there, when in all actuality you do not know of or have any proof of either for certain. So actually they were not facts, but only more speculation and conjecture. When someone says something is factual, they should be willing to back it up with proof. If you can do that, by all means do. Otherwise, as I mentioned, it was nothing more than further speculation and conjecture.

• Upvote 2