B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #94 (August)

il y a 4 minutes, studev3131 a dit :

This is truly sad, this has got to be one of the most boring times at RLC and not just b4 but all of the apartments.  

when you are left with a pregnant woman, a nun, and twin robots this was always going to happen

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, james deen said:

when you are left with a pregnant woman, a nun, and twin robots this was always going to happen

It's really unbelievable how bad the current cast is. Except for Stella, RLC would have to replace the entire GOV/COV cast to get rid of all the bores.

The lack of content was predictable - first Anna and Lola in B2, then the twins in B4, of all people, and in addition also two vacant rooms. How can RLC be so stupid?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It's really unbelievable how bad the current cast is. Except for Stella, RLC would have to replace the entire GOV/COV cast to get rid of all the bores.

The lack of content was predictable - first Anna and Lola in B2, then the twins in B4, of all people, and in addition also two vacant rooms. How can RLC be so stupid?

It's kind of hard to believe in much credibilty coming from someone who has complained and whined about what has supposedly been occurring somewhere, all at the same time as has been whining and complaining about what has been occuring somewhere where they have been obsessively subscribing to for quite awhile now.

Just now, Nicholas said:

It's kind of hard to believe in much credibilty coming from someone who has complained and whined about what has supposedly occurring somewhere, all at the same time as has been whining and complaining about what has been occuring somewhere where they have been obsessively subscribing to for quite awhile now.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470gt3sr83q3tnes9m26

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I hate to say that , but it is the worst I've ever seen from RLC since I am subscribing ( since 2015 ) ... A big change is required ASAP ! 

You are very right , now we don’t only have tenants that aren’t being replaced , but the worse is that they send back without replacements the best ones , recent departures of Tesla , Pam and earlier Elian , three of the best that they really acted as GOV and were totally generous with the subscribers , they were also the ones that were sent home .. let’s hope that RLC has a compensation plan for this disaster of viewership summer . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

You are very right , now we don’t only have tenants that aren’t being replaced , but the worse is that they send back without replacements the best ones , recent departures of Tesla , Pam and earlier Elian , three of the best that they really acted as GOV and were totally generous with the subscribers , they were also the ones that were sent home .. let’s hope that RLC has a compensation plan for this disaster of viewership summer . 

getting rid of the best tenants without good replacements and keeping the worst tenants is a recipe for disaster.  I love viv as a person and she has another side but we will never see it so therefore shes boring. I know you like nana but i just think shes a huge tease and she knows exactly what shes doing and the same with the twins with the guy. It blows my mind how nelly and bogdan are still here it makes no sense. the whole cast needs to be changed and the same with b2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

C'est vraiment incroyable à quel point le casting actuel est mauvais. À l'exception de Stella, RLC devrait remplacer l'ensemble du casting GOV/COV pour se débarrasser de tous les alésages.

Le manque de contenu était prévisible - d'abord Anna et Lola en B2, puis les jumeaux en B4, de toutes les personnes, et en plus aussi deux chambres vacantes. Comment RLC peut-il être si stupide ?

it smells like shipwreck ...