Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

Ich habe mir gerade auf Google Maps die Fotos von Krasnojarsk, wenn das die Heimatstadt von Malia ist, angeschaut . Ich war ganz erstaunt über das interessante Stadtbild. Da kann man schon Heimweh bekommen und sich wünschen wieder dort und  bei seiner Familie zu sein. Auf mich macht Malia genau diesen Eindruck. Man möge mich korrigieren wenn jemand  etwas anderes weis. Dazu kommt noch die Verbundenheit der Russen mit ihrem Land. Nicht unbedigt mit dem politischen System. Jedenfalls kann ich Malia nur beglückwünschen wieder eine Chance auf ein normales Leben abseits der Kameras und der ständigen Präsenz vor der Öffentlichkeit zu haben. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I've just looked at the photos of Krasnoyarsk, if that's Malia's hometown, on Google Maps. I was amazed at the interesting cityscape. You can get homesick and wish to be there and with your family again. Malia makes exactly this impression on me. I should be corrected if someone knows something else. In addition there is the attachment of the Russians to their country. Not necessarily with the political system. In any case, I can only congratulate Malia on having another chance at a normal life away from the cameras and the constant presence in front of the public. 

Krasnoyarsk is obviously a large city that would have many interesting things to see and experience. The lovely woman known as Leora and her lovely friend known as Malia are from there. Chances are, that aside from having some family and other friends that are from there as well and may very well still be there, they probably have seen and experienced most of what might be available to see and experience there. If the Lovely Malia is indeed returning there, it is probably because of having family and other friends there of which she has likely been missing a great deal since she was probably only expecting to be at the current location for so long anyway. Of course visa issues could be a factor as well if only certain visa limited time periods were applied for to begin with, and no further extensions were approved after a certain time. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Bonjour

J’ai juste deux questions aujourd’hui

Quelqu’un a-t-il vue leora se doucher hier car elle est partie sans prendre de douche hier soir en rentrant elle ne la pas prise non plus et je ne sais pas si avant d’aller se coucher elle en a pris une car moi j’étais couché cela veut dire quelle la prise en extérieur et j’ai remarqué que c’était pas la première fois

La deuxième question est si elle a eu Paul au téléphone et je voie que personne ne veut me répondre dommage

Bonne journée

• Like 2

1 hour ago, patou said:

Bonjour

J’ai juste deux questions aujourd’hui

Quelqu’un a-t-il vue leora se doucher hier car elle est partie sans prendre de douche hier soir en rentrant elle ne la pas prise non plus et je ne sais pas si avant d’aller se coucher elle en a pris une car moi j’étais couché cela veut dire quelle la prise en extérieur et j’ai remarqué que c’était pas la première fois

La deuxième question est si elle a eu Paul au téléphone et je voie que personne ne veut me répondre dommage

Bonne journée

Leora was with Paul and loverboy  the phone yesterday 

Good Morning 

• Like 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

a great day happy everyone
good weekend saturday
in family and friends

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 2

yesterday friday a happy day 

Night 

on the couch watch a movie 

Leora and Malia lying on the sofa together 

Leora with her head on Malia 

In bed 

Watch movie on tablet 

Light off 

lying side by side with the koala 

Love and friendship 💞👩‍❤️‍👩💞

😺