B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I think is UM but they didn't locked.

They had power issues. *
Anna sent a picture to some of the fuse box
It should be B2 that should be shut down for maintenance, not B1 ..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I think we Β have another rotation in B2 , it is like now Mila is taking over the master bedroom and Anna in Mila’s room . Decisions totally out of explanation for any of us viewers . When Anna had the guy blowing , I did think that this was the reason she moved in the master bedroom , so as she could have some private moments in the big bed .. only to be proved wrong with this theory so soon . Anyway , B2 , unless something extreme happens , it’s been since a long time , the worst GOV place and without any indications that can get any better πŸ˜”

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think we Β have another rotation in B2 , it is like now Mila is taking over the master bedroom and Anna in Mila’s room . Decisions totally out of explanation for any of us viewers . When Anna had the guy blowing , I did think that this was the reason she moved in the master bedroom , so as she could have some private moments in the big bed .. only to be proved wrong with this theory so soon . Anyway , B2 , unless something extreme happens , it’s been since a long time , the worst GOV place and without any indications that can get any better πŸ˜”

thats whats happen when u let mr teeny at the wheel

episode 18 driver GIF

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Maybe they are swapping rooms so each one of them can stay in the master bedroom for a month or so which is a nice thing to do. Who knows, Radi might visit Mila and stay the night in the master bedroom for more future events like the one happened in B1.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Maybe they are swapping rooms so each one of them can stay in the master bedroom for a month or so which is a nice thing to do. Who knows, Radi might visit Mila and stay the night in the master bedroom for more future events like the one happened in B1.

I think that if anything happens again between the two , it will need again that they are by themselves , no distractions or possibility that someone ruins the moment . If you asked me , I would say that I would love seeing them enjoying a jacuzzi preparation and then ending up in the new room of Radislava in B4 . This would mean that twins would be out of the apartment for almost a day , N&B wondering around and Nana with san other excursion with Fior . I highly doubt we get to see Radi letting herself loose in B2 but … In B2 we have seen also unexpected things with the current cast in the past πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that if anything happens again between the two , it will need again that they are by themselves , no distractions or possibility that someone ruins the moment . If you asked me , I would say that I would love seeing them enjoying a jacuzzi preparation and then ending up in the new room of Radislava in B4 . This would mean that twins would be out of the apartment for almost a day , N&B wondering around and Nana with san other excursion with Fior . I highly doubt we get to see Radi letting herself loose in B2 but … In B2 we have seen also unexpected things with the current cast in the past πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I think the first time that they got alone in B2, the massage in 08/07, was when Lola and Anna were on vacation. Lets hope that they go out again.