Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

I've just logged on and noticed that Malia is still around.

Is she waiting for the police to enforce deporting her? Or maybe like me she likes to start packing weeks in advance.

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've just logged on and noticed that Malia is still around.

Is she waiting for the police to enforce deporting her? Or maybe like me she likes to start packing weeks in advance.

It's been being mentioned in multiple comments lately that the most likely departure date for her was on 8/23. That date will be tomorrow in some places, although I do believe that it's already been that date there for about an hour and a half now since it appears to be around 1:32am there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It's been being mentioned in multiple comments lately that the most likely departure date for her was on 8/23. That date will be tomorrow.

I sometimes forget that Australia is the future ( about 9 hours ) as it's 23rd here already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I sometimes forget that Australia is the future ( about 9 hours ) as it's 23rd here already.

I know, I do as well mate. I added a few additional comments to the other post that more clarified my first comments some. She may be leaving after daylight has resumed there, or I suppose she could leave earlier depending on her travel arrangements.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I do wish Malia all the best with her future. 

I may not see her go as I need to visit my parents today to ensure they are doing ok. ( there 92 )

Probably won't be anything out of the ordinaire other than her eventually taking her luggage and being on her way. You'd be doing a wise thing to go see and visit with and check on your parents.

• Thanks 1

Well...I suppose that at some point later in the day there, the apartment will be back to being considered as a single's apartment again rather than as a roommates apartment as it has been for the last year and a half. Imo, the apartment will now start being vacant much more often since the participant known as Leora likely knows other people there even more and better than she already may have when her friend from their homeland had arrived, and may very well know even more other people there by now since then.

• Like 1

Malia has seemed to be snoozing for awhile now while Leora was still looking on her phone after 2:30am there. I'm sure Malia will have a busy day ahead while being on her journey. I wish her well in her travels and other endeavors of her life.

• Like 2