Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that Leora may have gone to buy some incense or smudge sticks to burn in Malia's old room. She has the robot cleaning the floor again to try and rid the room of any traces. I would expect her to bring back a Shaman to perform a cleansing ritual to purify the room. You just cannot be too careful these days about whom you let into your home.

Fucking hell philo got it first time

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that Leora may have gone to buy some incense or smudge sticks to burn in Malia's old room. She has the robot cleaning the floor again to try and rid the room of any traces. I would expect her to bring back a Shaman to perform a cleansing ritual to purify the room. You just cannot be too careful these days about whom you let into your home.

I think in all fairness you have to appreciate that Leora has always been an hygiene freak. Nothing wrong with that at all as far as I'm concerned, although living with Paul in Russia was a contradiction, inasmuch as he had the filthy habit of picking his nose and dropping it wherever he chose.

No matter who has been living in your house for a length of time, when they leave it is good to have a thorough clean through. Malia possibly had some habits that Leora didn't like, I know she wasn't over pleased with the way Malia left the bathroom and kitchen sometimes, and when Leora cleans she deep cleans, doesn't just get a damp rag and spread the dirt as some people do.

She is going through the ritual of reclaiming her apartment......Nothing wrong with that !  But we all have different opinions on these matters.🙂

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

Since we are so reminded of Leora's hygiene habits, I can recall when she stopped washing her hands after using the toilet, (although one of our Leora experts assured us that he knew for a fact that there is a lavatory in the toilet)...then she stopped using that basin for some unexplained reason and went back to washing her hands in the bathroom. It only took our lively discussion on this forum to remind her where the water for hand washing is located. Then, we all know how passionate Leora is about faithfully wearing her face mask when going outside during the pandemic.  Don't we?

• Confused 1