Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

53 minutes ago, philo said:

Since we are so reminded of Leora's hygiene habits, I can recall when she stopped washing her hands after using the toilet, (although one of our Leora experts assured us that he knew for a fact that there is a lavatory in the toilet)...then she stopped using that basin for some unexplained reason and went back to washing her hands in the bathroom. It only took our lively discussion on this forum to remind her where the water for hand washing is located. Then, we all know how passionate Leora is about faithfully wearing her face mask when going outside during the pandemic.  Don't we?

Not having witnessed the hand washing incident you are referring to It would be remiss of me to comment on it, but if you say you actually witnessed it then I have no reason to doubt you, although that doesn’t necessarily mean she didn’t wash them does it?

Although I don’t know definitely whether there is a sink unit in the toilet or not I do though know there is a lavatory in there ( apologies, couldn't resist it ) I would be surprised if there wasn’t, bearing in mind that she shaves her legs and nether regions in there.

I don’t, and unless you live in that apartment block you don’t either, know for sure whether she wears her mask 100% of the time or not, she often goes out with one in her pocket or bag and could easily put one on in the lift for all we know and remove it likewise on her return….If she were meeting someone downstairs to get into a car I doubt she would need one on, and besides we don’t know what the rules are in her location at any one time.

If you are happy with your opinion so be it, it’s your entitlement.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Leoras Reinigungsaktion gestern hat sich gelohnt ! Das muß man fairerweise sagen  ! Die Wohnung sieht jetzt viel aufgeräumter aus und auch in den Details paßt alles gut zusammen.

Sie kann sich da sehr wohlfühlen. Wenn dann auch wieder das " berufliche " in Schwung kommt ist wieder alles in Ordnung .

Hello ... last week a good friend told me that Malia was leaving the project ... and I didn't believe it ... hahaha ...
Today I went in to see if it was true, and my friend was right ...
I wish Malia all the best ....
and as Malia says ...... A NEW COUNTRY. NEW LIFE.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1