B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

Thank God for a new topic!.Please do not allow any more posts here about Leora...this is not her posting site. In case nobody noticed, there was some type of conversation between Martina and Bogdan in the last couple of hours at B4 on the terrace. What was really intriguing to me was the fact that initially the conversation was audible on the terrace...then all of a sudden the microphone on the terrace as turned off. I didn't see Bogdan leave the terrace to turn off the mike, but maybe I missed that. Did anoyone see him leave temporarily leave and when he returned there was no sound of their conversation? And another question...all during this, Nelly was nowhere to be found at B4...but maybe I missed that also. I don't know for sure but it seems like something is going on here. I do not want to speculate but for some reason the microphone during the Martina / Bogdan conversation was turned off so we cannot get any translations. This is bullshit! If the conversation between Martina and Bogdan was supposed to be private they could have gone to the terrace outside Bogdan's and Nelly's room. Does this mean that RLC has the ability to turn off private conversations between project members? I never knew that and that does suck for subscribers who are paying for the salaries of all the RLC participants. We deserve better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Thank God for a new topic!.Please do not allow any more posts here about Leora...this is not her posting site. In case nobody noticed, there was some type of conversation between Martina and Bogdan in the last couple of hours at B4 on the terrace. What was really intriguing to me was the fact that initially the conversation was audible on the terrace...then all of a sudden the microphone on the terrace as turned off. I didn't see Bogdan leave the terrace to turn off the mike, but maybe I missed that. Did anoyone see him leave temporarily leave and when he returned there was no sound of their conversation? And another question...all during this, Nelly was nowhere to be found at B4...but maybe I missed that also. I don't know for sure but it seems like something is going on here. I do not want to speculate but for some reason the microphone during the Martina / Bogdan conversation was turned off so we cannot get any translations. This is bullshit! If the conversation between Martina and Bogdan was supposed to be private they could have gone to the terrace outside Bogdan's and Nelly's room. Does this mean that RLC has the ability to turn off private conversations between project members? I never knew that and that does suck for subscribers who are paying for the salaries of all the RLC participants. We deserve better.

Nelly was home -drunk- 2239
She went down the stairs to the pool and down to the lower garden and the tent. She's asleep there

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

I watched the replay of Martina and Bogdan’s conversation by the pool , the sound was always on . Towards the end , Martina  went to the toilet , Bogdan brought her a glass of water and after drinking a bit she left B4 . 

• Like 1

Here is a analysis of the double mint twins..... A complete and total waste of your money.

Double you pleasure means nothing to these two. All they do is double the middle finger to the voyeurs who pay the bills.

Forth time around more of the same bullshit. Doubly disappointed is a under statement. They just suck ass !!!! Excuse me no they don't they don't suck anything, or fuck anything. They just click bait the voyeurs to waste money on RLC. THEY DO ALL THIS OUTSIE OF THE CAMERAS SO TO FUCK ALL WHO PAY GOOD HARD ERANED MONEY FOR THIS SHIT.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DWI said:

with all these departures without any replacement, maybe Bogdan is considering having his wife return to have sex with Martina, so maybe RLC has more audience 

The ones who will never do anything stay in bed all day. The one who might actually do something unpredictable even hides off-camera to sleep now. 

😴😴😴😴😴😴

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The ones who will never do anything stay in bed all day. The one who might actually do something unpredictable even hides off-camera to sleep now. 

😴😴😴😴😴😴

She is not hiding her sleep, but will most likely be with her BF hiding them to have sex from the cameras.