they both just beat the puppy on cam

1) If you can't be responsible for another living creature, then you are not going to be responsible for yourself, either. These humans have the Internet available. That means they have access to resources regarding the proper training of dogs. They should take advantage of available resources. Nothing is worse than an untrained master.

2) A well-trained dog is a happy dog and a happy dog makes for a happy master.

3) Dogs -- of all the animals with which we live -- want to be social, want to know how to deal with humans, and want to be loved and accepted.

4) Cats and squirrels are a different matter entirely, since they're the lord and master.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY, BEFORE YOU GO ACCUSING PEOPLE AND REPORTING THEM (LOL), MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND OUT THE FACTS. THE DOG PEED IN THE GUESTS SHOES. AND TO TRAIN YOUR PET PROPERLY YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S FORBIDDEN. UNFORTUNATELY ANIMALS DON'T SPEAK HUMAN. AND ANYWAY, IT'S THEIR DOG THEY ARE FREE TO DO WHAT THEY DEEM IS NECESSARY. RLC IS GONNA HAVE A NICE LAUGH WHEN THEY READ YOUR LETTERS

The offical retard from CamCaps.

I never saw what happened but my blood is boiling just reading about it.

The guy Rusian is a prize cunt. I identified that as soon as they appeared. Katya is definitely afraid of him.

He abuses the dog whenever he wants just for the sake of it. They never seem to take the dog out for walks. Too much effort for the skinny cunt to get off his lazy skinny arse to bother.

In my eyes if you take responsibility for a pet then you must take care of it.

He is a sad loser. Katya is a beautiful girl that seems trapped in a loveless relationship with no future. One day she will wake up and her looks will have gone (smoking none stop will only accelerate that decline). She will look back and see her young life has been wasted.

Hopefully these pair of useless cunts will be history as soon as possible. Then again the lazy fucking loser wont be able to summon up the energy to walk out of the apartment!!!

I have trained dogs in the past I am certified to do so.. YOU NEVER FUCKING BEAT AN ANIMAL!!! Not to mention the fact that that particular breed is not an apartment dog in the first place. very energetic and should have tons of room to run. keeping it in an apartment is cruel enough just my opinion.

Guest toblerone

It's sad to see a little dog or any animal mistreated but it is sad as well to see trolls attacking those two guys just to satisfy their own frustrations. You just enjoy insulting any of them  taking any excuse, dirty trousers, drug addictions, etc...

Received an e-mail back from RLC

Hello,

Thank you for informing us. We'll investigate the issue.

​Thank you.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

Lets hope they just do that

Hope somebody can cap them abusing the poor little thing so it can be sent off as evidence

The guy Rusian is a prize cunt. I identified that as soon as they appeared. Katya is definitely afraid of him.

He abuses the dog whenever he wants just for the sake of it. They never seem to take the dog out for walks. Too much effort for the skinny cunt to get off his lazy skinny arse to bother.

He is a sad loser. Katya is a beautiful girl that seems trapped in a loveless relationship with no future. One day she will wake up and her looks will have gone (smoking none stop will only accelerate that decline). She will look back and see her young life has been wasted.

Hopefully these pair of useless cunts will be history as soon as possible. Then again the lazy fucking loser wont be able to summon up the energy to walk out of the apartment!!!

i never saw saw it either,and i am glad i didn't.  >:( i am having trouble posting about this incident.i have several times typed the words then erase them,then i almost didn't post at all.i can't post the real thing's i want to say...i could do it by Letter,yea open my mouth and Letter fly but i won't.as pretty as katya is at least to me she lost all her beauty when she beat the puppy.i believe it was posted the he told her to hit the dog also,i think she did because she is afraid of him and controlled by him. i hope 2 things happens

1.the puppy is taken away and given to loving,careing real human beings.

2.that Katya leaves this sorry "bleep bleep"and rlc runs both their sorry dog beating asses out of the apartment.as for the LOSER not having the energy to walk out one word comes to mind...GOOD...nothing would give me more pleasure than to literally through his ass out my self. i gotta go...sorry for the ranting and raving. 

I ain't done...i just saw the puppy walking around looking up at the sorry losers laying on the couch.he barked at them i guess wanting to play.it must have bothered rusian because he raised up all mad looking and hollered at the puppy.i hope so much that RLC does run this couple off.

here you excited you about the dog, but at leora it is the same. The dog also has not seen the wide world and the outside still mates wait for him, Paul has the poor animal already entered so that flew inm bathroom tiling it against. As has also complained no. My opinion is rlc dogs should refuse when they are still young. The traurigse animal is in maya which also comes out only twice. For the large animal, it is too little

I think RLC needs to really reevaluate some of these peoples theyput in these apartments because clearly not all of them is right in the head especially the guys who is all pieces of shit in their own ways... And im not really fond of having pets myself because of all the extra care but i do understand the love most people have for animals especially dogs i havent seen what happened but i do not support animal of any kind 

Reading this i hope they both go to hell i can feel a little sorry Katya because it seems like she is scared of the dude....But as of today if RLC dosnt do anything about this i will know longer support that site and i would encourage others to do the same

just checked my email and got this from admen .

Support Team 

To Me

Today at 4:53 AM 

Hello,

Thank you for informing us. We'll investigate the issue.

Thank you.

--

Support Team,

snap i got the same one

Oui, plus ou moins d'accord avec tous.

Le gars crie et tape le chien parce qu'il pisse partout. C'est certain que ce n'est pas comme ça qu'il faut faire. Mais qui a la bonne conduite, ce n'est pas si simple.

J'ai vécu. Pas toujours facile avec sept chiots qui font n'importe quoi... Et j'ai aussi vu dans la campagne profonde comment ils traitent leurs animaux (en France). Ceux-là ont de la chance...

La question est pourquoi ils ont un chien. Ils ont presque tous un chien sur RLC. Parfois juste un chat. Mais ils ont tous un animal. Peut-être une obligation du contrat.

Cela n'empêche pas qu'ils ont l'air d'être des "pauvres" gens.

Pour Van the Man, Katia est effectivement une très jolie fille mais une branleuse. C'est le garçon qui se tape tout à la maison. Et sa grande brune copine est bien plus sexy... Dommage.

Yes, more or less agree with all .

The guy screams and pat the dog because he pees everywhere. It is certain that this is not how it should be done. But who has good conduct, it is not so simple.

I lived . Not always easy with seven puppies do anything ...

And I 've also seen deep in the countryside how they treat their animals ( France ) . Those are lucky ...

The question is why they have a dog . They almost always have a dog on RLC .

Sometimes just a cat. But they all an animal. Perhaps a requirement of the contract.

This does not preclude that they seem to be "poor" people .

Van the Man , Katia is actually a very pretty girl but wanking . This is the boy who fucks everything at home . And his big brown girlfriend is much more sexy ... Too bad .