they both just beat the puppy on cam

(The YouTube Video associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(The YouTube Video associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BurakYilmaz

LOL first of all, every guy's attitude on here towards the couples: The dude is a total asshole, douchebag loser and the girl is a beautiful, gentle person trapped in an abusive relationship loooool. You can smell the desperation from a mile away lol you sound like the type of guys who will fall in love with any girl who isn't ugly and doesn't make fun of you.

I dont watch RLC everyday so maybe you have some good reason that im not aware of...but it seems to be the same general attitude towards every couple on here...

Secondly, somebody PLEASE post the video of them beating the dog so everyone can see and complain to get these losers kicked out of the apartment. I don't want to watch these punks and as much as Leora loves to prance around in her underwear all day...and maya loves to cook naked...all the other tenants are sooo boring....

Guest BurakYilmaz

i never saw saw it either,and i am glad i didn't.  >:( i am having trouble posting about this incident.i have several times typed the words then erase them,then i almost didn't post at all.i can't post the real thing's i want to say...i could do it by Letter,yea open my mouth and Letter fly but i won't.as pretty as katya is at least to me she lost all her beauty when she beat the puppy.i believe it was posted the he told her to hit the dog also,i think she did because she is afraid of him and controlled by him. i hope 2 things happens

1.the puppy is taken away and given to loving,careing real human beings.

2.that Katya leaves this sorry "bleep bleep"and rlc runs both their sorry dog beating asses out of the apartment.as for the LOSER not having the energy to walk out one word comes to mind...GOOD...nothing would give me more pleasure than to literally through his ass out my self. i gotta go...sorry for the ranting and raving. 

I ain't done...i just saw the puppy walking around looking up at the sorry losers laying on the couch.he barked at them i guess wanting to play.it must have bothered rusian because he raised up all mad looking and hollered at the puppy.i hope so much that RLC does run this couple off.

OK there princess relax, you can just write the post once and submit it dont have to delete and rewrite it so many times....relax dude

i never saw saw it either,and i am glad i didn't.  >:( i am having trouble posting about this incident.i have several times typed the words then erase them,then i almost didn't post at all.i can't post the real thing's i want to say...i could do it by Letter,yea open my mouth and Letter fly but i won't.as pretty as katya is at least to me she lost all her beauty when she beat the puppy.i believe it was posted the he told her to hit the dog also,i think she did because she is afraid of him and controlled by him. i hope 2 things happens

1.the puppy is taken away and given to loving,careing real human beings.

2.that Katya leaves this sorry "bleep bleep"and rlc runs both their sorry dog beating asses out of the apartment.as for the LOSER not having the energy to walk out one word comes to mind...GOOD...nothing would give me more pleasure than to literally through his ass out my self. i gotta go...sorry for the ranting and raving. 

I ain't done...i just saw the puppy walking around looking up at the sorry losers laying on the couch.he barked at them i guess wanting to play.it must have bothered rusian because he raised up all mad looking and hollered at the puppy.i hope so much that RLC does run this couple off.

OK there princess relax, you can just write the post once and submit it dont have to delete and rewrite it so many times....relax dude

[/quot

First of all Burak i am not a Princess OK, next i posted it only ONCE.what i meant was i typed the words and i didn't like the way i said it so i erased and typed it over, all in one post not several, then when i got it the way i wanted it then i hit the word POST.

It is common for CC people to become seriously judgmental when a new couple arrives. If the female is cute, the straight male CC members disparage the male. 'Tis a common occurrence. It's old.

I haven't seen any animal abuse, myself, so I too hesitate to render judgment.

If you have evidence, post it.

Otherwise, I suggest we back off and simply observe.

He beat the dog again after leaving the iPad cover in the sofa. As the dog is a puppy he of course chewed on it and Ruslan found it appropriate to beat the poor thing. And he also removed anything that the dog could use and also the food which is now at the counter.

So they think the dog is just going to sit nicely in the livingroom and do nothing.. A puppy? With alot of "restless legs"?

Idiots!

Guest toblerone

From I could see they were just try to educate him. I can't say it is correct but I can't see any violent or sadistic behavior nor there was any revengeful anger, at least because they are aware of the cameras.

However, my feeling is they do not like the dog but have to keep him and they may just get rid of him when the contract with RLC ends, but this may all be wrong and just my feeling now.

he wont let the dog eat or drink anything wont let him out of the corner. damn if I could afford it i'd fly over there and take the dog. I just sent another message to admen of RLC  they need to do something and do something today.

here you excited you about the dog, but at leora it is the same. The dog also has not seen the wide world and the outside still mates wait for him, Paul has the poor animal already entered so that flew inm bathroom tiling it against. As has also complained no. My opinion is rlc dogs should refuse when they are still young. The traurigse animal is in maya which also comes out only twice. For the large animal, it is too little

Me, I think it's RLC which requires tenants to have a pet! there is one more apartment without dog or cat! katya dog is a puppy about 4 months. we adoptees to 2 or 3 months, it means they have had their puppy shortly before entering RLC, and saw the love that guy for animals, I find it a huge coincidence !

Guest toblerone

It's RLC that is to blame for everything happens to some of the pets.

It's clear that most of the tenants have no idea how to deal with these animals and for instance I have noticed that Leora and Katya seem even scared of their pets. Ruslan sometimes tries to shield Katya from the dog.

RLC make use of both human and animals for entertain us, for our amusement. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  :(

This is my modest opinion. :)