Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Martina and Nelly are both typing on their phones. For sure a lot of things have to clarified between them. What I also don't understand is why Martina doesn't prevent Nelly from drinking alcohol since both should know how this ends up.🤔

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Martina and Nelly are both typing on their phones. For sure a lot of things have to clarified between them. What I also don't understand is why Martina doesn't prevent Nelly from drinking alcohol since both should know how this ends up.🤔

Martina isn’t Nelly’s mama to look after her and let her know when she should stop or continue with things that obviously she’s weak , like alcohol for example .

I find it completely immature and for sure a really big problem for both Nelly and Bogdan , that when Nelly drinks  and creates problems most of the times , it seems that neither her nor Bogdan as her husband can find ways to control this “ personal demon “ that she seems to have . It is this simple , when you know that you can’t stand the alcohol , you just have a couple of drinks and you should know and be wise when to stop . Nelly is hurting so much her image with the occasional “ losing it “ moments due to alcohol that I also say that it is Bogdan’s problem who can’t obviously “ dominate “ his wife on this just by showing his disappointment , sadness or hurt in his feelings . 

It is clear for Bogdan that Nelly is his biggest weakness , I think his way of protecting her and not trying to hurt her and simply because he loves her the most of everyone , isn’t allowing him to really be tough on her and being able to persuade her , which actually is kind of awkward when he manages to “ run “ a villa with so many  different characters and personalities and being able to keep things under control and in a decent level and when it comes to his wife , he isn’t able to control her . Perhaps not having dialogues about it , trying to avoid this subject and hoping that she will understand  it by herself , might be making the problem bigger ( as it seems ) than solving it . 

All in all , I honestly can’t understand what Nelly wants to achieve ( or even Martina ) , both girls obviously try to keep their friendship , if Nelly can’t make it ( i believe - without having any proof - that Martina respects Bogdan and simply tries to keep a pure friendship relationship with her ex lesbian partner ) or she’s jealous of Martina or whatever ,she should simply “ fight “ with her frustration and disappointment that she can’t have more of Martina and devote herself to her husband who clearly adores , loves and worships her because we will see Bogdan really snapping one day , packing his things and do the unthinkable and leave her all by herself in Barcelona , alone and lost in a place without real friends apart from Martina as it seems all this time . 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina isn’t Nelly’s mama to look after her and let her know when she should stop or continue with things that obviously she’s weak , like alcohol for example  . 

Agree she is not her mama ( she is too young for that), but that's what best friends should do, look after each other and make sure nothing bad happens to the other. That is my personal understandig of a best friend.

• Like 1

I have been accused before of being an RLC agent, but being accused of being Martina I like a lot more. Thanks! 😀

If you understand Spanish, listen again to the conversation that Martina and Alberto had in the living room last night. Everything I told yesterday was in that conversation, also that about the farewell party (which for the moment Martina does not intend to attend).

For many years I have been a silent reader of the forum. With very little time to understand what was happening, I have greatly appreciated the contributions of many members who have helped to understand it with their translations and comments, and also the chronologies that help to know the topics of the day (which @Noldus continues to do and are really useful).
This year that I have some more free time, I have decided to contribute to return the favor to the many people who have participated selflessly in the spirit of helping others. I'm not looking for any kind of recognition, I'm happy to be able to join that group at some point.  But man, don't wait for me in the arena of insults, crazy speculations, and conspiracies. It is highly unlikely that you will find me there.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agree she is not her mama ( she is too young for that), but that's what best friends should do, look after each other and make sure nothing bad happens to the other. That is my personal understandig of a best friend.

I don’t  think they are best friends 😉 , two ex sex lovers I believe is a better characterization . Nelly has made such a long journey with this RLC business , she has abandoned all her life in Russia to let a temporary passion for Martina to ruin all , at least that’s how I see it . I honestly can’t understand what she thinks , will she marry Martina ? Does she think that Martina will be her sexual lesbian partner for the next 10 years without her husband been offended ? Will they all 3-4 ( I don’t even know what she thinks ) live happily ever after under the same roof , with the dogs and the fishes , Alberto will be in his room playing  his video games , Bogdan in another making his fitness and Nelly and Martina in another having sex just to calm down their lesbian instincts  ? 

I think Martina and Nelly both look after one another in a way by trying to keep a decent friendship relationship and prove not only to themselves but also to their men who love them truly and also to us , the viewers , that they are really two brain mature women that both of them know what the best thing to do is .Solutions like “ drinking too much to forget “ or “ that’s my way of fighting my erotical disappointment “ , they mostly indicate to me a teenager / girly / childish reaction rather than this of women who the one has learned to live in another country the last years , a definitely difficult task , and the other who has matured to a strong individual woman since her childhood by being next to a guy that has always been there for her . 

So , ex lovers , current friends but best friends ? I think they need to be able to share all changes and problems with discussion and honest talks and not allowing  their sexual hidden lesbian behavior to surface while  together☺️😇

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, emnv said:

I have been accused before of being an RLC agent, but being accused of being Martina I like a lot more. Thanks! 😀

If you understand Spanish, listen again to the conversation that Martina and Alberto had in the living room last night. Everything I told yesterday was in that conversation, also that about the farewell party (which for the moment Martina does not intend to attend).

For many years I have been a silent reader of the forum. With very little time to understand what was happening, I have greatly appreciated the contributions of many members who have helped to understand it with their translations and comments, and also the chronologies that help to know the topics of the day (which @Noldus continues to do and are really useful).
This year that I have some more free time, I have decided to contribute to return the favor to the many people who have participated selflessly in the spirit of helping others. I'm not looking for any kind of recognition, I'm happy to be able to join that group at some point.  But man, don't wait for me in the arena of insults, crazy speculations, and conspiracies. It is highly unlikely that you will find me there.

Great post as always good friend 😇

57 minutes ago, emnv said:

Thank you for your posts, they help me greatly to understand what they say to each other. 

Hate when we have to tightrope over to a new thread.

Adalbert said:   "don't be angry with me, but over 13 million people speak Catalan. I feel a russian translator would also be very helpful."

Never angry with anyone Bert!   But you are making my point ... 13 million and no voyeurs???  And yes on Russian translators.  The story on the street in RLC nation is that they used to be very active here until Harley pissed them off and they went underground! 

Anyway ... who says RLC is not educational?  If it wasn't for this experience, I would have no idea what Catalan is.  I've been doing some reading.  Quite fascinating.   I am reading there is tension even today that the Catalan people want to separate from Spain?   Wow. 

OT:  I see some of you can post elaborate links back to other threads.  How does one do this?  I know how to post a link into RLC Replay and I assumed it worked similarly but my cutting/pasting (like above) did not expand into what I am seeing others do here.

Have a great day everyone!

This I think (hope!) is a link to a quote from Jimmy Deen.   So  ignore my last OT comment, I think I figured it out.  

Jimmy said:  "Martina wanting to get back with nelly after just breaking with her and having a go at bogdan doesnt make sense and very out of character. Bogdan pressuring martina to fuck him doesnt make sense and seems out of character."

Jimmy, the first part makes a lot of sense to me.  In fact, it was @emnv who reported at one time that Martina was unhappy that she could not get more time with Nelly.  Am I the only one who remembers this?   So to me, Martina is trying to call this off (the sex) because she knows Nelly doesn't have the support of Bogdan and as a good friend, it's the right thing to do.  But the urges and the affection remain.  It is quite possible she wants to get back with Nelly and maybe she was trying to reason with Bogdan on the Terrace.  In fact you can imagine an exchange along the lines of Martina telling Bogdan "you may not want us to have sex together but if this is driving Nelly to drinking, that is not good either".  Now I am speculating.

Your point about Bogdan pressuring her does not make sense and I don't know what to make of it.  If it is true that Martina LOVES sex, and if this was a way to get back sexually with Nelly, I don't think she would be so against the idea, would she?  But yes, it all is a bit strange.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Where is Martina, on the balcony??