US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

36 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Ich weise Ihre Anschuldigung, ich hätte falsche Informationen gegeben als gegenstandslos total zurück !

Deine vorgelegten Presse-Quellen sind völlig uninteressant. Als Wissenschaftler halte ich mich an offizielle und überprüfbare Quellen. Diese werden in Deutschland von Spezialisten im öffentlich rechtlichen TV diskutiert, und nicht Presse-Quatsch von Privatunternehmen, die nur ihren Müll verkaufen wollen. (dummes Privat-TV sehe ich grundsätzlich nicht, das ist nur Beitrag zur Verdummung - und unter meinem Niveau)

2276 Tote, die in Südkorea dem Covidvirus zugeschrieben werden - jeder Tote ist einer zu viel, ok - und das bei 51 Millionen Einwohner. GB hat 63 Millionen Einwohner und 132.566 Tote. Vielleicht bemerkst Du den "kleinen" Unterschied pro 100.000 Einwohner. Ich habe nicht geschrieben, es gibt KEINE Pandemie in Südkorea, sondern FASST KEINE Pandemie. Richtig lesen hilft !

Anbei einige Grafiken mit offiziellen Zahlen zu Deiner Lektüre und als Beweis das ich keine falschen Informationen gegeben habe. Vielleicht solltest Du vor dem nächsten Post mit Anschuldigungen Dich erst einmal richtig informieren, sonst wirst Du nur peinlich.

Auf Deinen Vorwurf, ich wäre "Antisemit" komme ich noch zurück. Ich hatte bereits geantwortet, aber Stone hat genau in der Zeit die Abteilung geschlossen - 1000 Worte vergeblich.

Bild_2021_08_28_21_42_51_418.png

Bild_2021_08_28_21_45_37_362.png

Bild_2021_08_28_21_46_22_774.png

Bild_2021_08_28_21_47_00_543.png

I am sorry I cannot reply to this because the translator does not work for the source you just posted.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

BUT YOU WEAR IT PLENTY.  RASCIST FUCK.

Yeah, I'm such a racist that I want Larry Elder to be California's next governor, I want Herschel Walker to be a U.S. Senator from Georgia, and I want James Craig to be the next governor of Michigan.:cool:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am sorry I cannot reply to this because the translator does not work for the source you just posted.

Für "Bilder" funktionieren Übersetzungsprogramme nie. Ich hoffe Sie verstehen das auch so. Es sind ja meist nur Zahlen, die keine Übersetzung benötigen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

All 13 of the U.S. service people killed at the Kabul airport were in their 20s  just like you, little loudmouth snowflake coward. You are not fit to even mention their names. 

The 11 Marines are

• Staff Sgt. Darin T. Hoover, 31, of Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Sgt. Johanny Rosariopichardo, 25, of Lawrence, Massachusetts
  • Sgt. Nicole L. Gee, 23, of Sacramento, California
  • Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, California
  • Cpl. Daegan W. Page, 23, of Omaha, Nebraska
  • Cpl. Humberto A. Sanchez, 22, of Logansport, Indiana
  • Lance Cpl. David L. Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Texas
  • Lance Cpl. Jared M. Schmitz, 20, of St. Charles, Missouri
  • Lance Cpl. Rylee J. McCollum, 20, of Jackson, Wyoming
  • Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, California
  • Lance Cpl. Kareem M. Nikoui, 20, of Norco, California

Also killed were Navy Corpsman Maxton W. Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio, and Army Staff Sgt. Ryan C. Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tennessee.

• Like 1

Hap and Ridge in here bitch slapping the propagandists with truth and facts which they cannot stand. I like it guys, keep up the good work. 👌 The day of reckoning is coming and it will be a day of reckoning the likes have never been seen or experienced before in the country. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

Most sources disagree with your statement--And the only need to keep open the Bagram Airbase was to give the US and it's allies a better secure area to safely evacuate those who needed to be.

WWW.NZZ.CH

The West has invested billions in building and training Afghanistan’s security forces, but they remain ill-equipped, hungry and demoralized.

The Pakistan-backed Taliban currently have the upper hand not only militarily, but also in terms of fighting morale.

Afghan police officers and soldiers are ill-equipped, hungry and demoralized. It is understandable that in many locations, they are no longer offering any resistance to the numerically stronger and much better armed insurgents.

The country's Western-supported political elites – from government officials to members of the opposition to the strongmen in the provinces – have utterly failed. Over the past two decades, all have concerned themselves primarily with expanding their own power or enriching themselves. Widespread corruption and mismanagement have left state structures weak. This is as true of the security forces as of the parliament and courts.

Sounds very similar to the situation we have the Washington, D.C. establishment swamp.:dodgy:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Chris Wallace is a member of the Washington, D.C. swamp dwelling establishment. He proved that during the 2020 presidential debate that he moderated. He kisses the asses of Democrat politicians and government officials so that they will appear on his Sunday shows.

So it's Wallace's fault that Trump fucked himself at that debate.....gotcha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

With the Jan.6 Committee being composed entirely of Trump hating Democrats and Republicans what did you expect? Too bad the American people couldn't care less about what this committee is doing.

LOLOL.  Oh they care you mind-numbed fuckface.  They care a lot/.

• Like 1