US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, I'm such a racist that I want Larry Elder to be California's next governor, I want Herschel Walker to be a U.S. Senator from Georgia, and I want James Craig to be the next governor of Michigan.:cool:

Ahhhh....The Trump excuse....."I have lots of black friends."  Loser.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, I'm such a racist that I want Larry Elder to be California's next governor, I want Herschel Walker to be a U.S. Senator from Georgia, and I want James Craig to be the next governor of Michigan.:cool:

You vote for the letter next to their names, no matter that their policies suck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I do feel dishonored by people like you who have no idea what it is to live in a bunker made of dirt filled artillery ammo boxes and sandbags, and to have rockets and mortars fired at you.

Wer hat Dich in diese Scheiße gebracht und warum bist Du als Abenteuer freiwillig dahin gegangen ??? Du bist selbst Schuld - und jetzt heule nicht, sei so etwas ähnliches wie ein MANN ! 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

That would be Starlight and Golfer06.
But It is standard practice that OU_812 likes all posts made by golfer06, and golfer06 likes all posts made by OU_812 regardless of their content.

Whatsamatter?  Don't like that your comments suck, thus they don't earn my "Like?"  You're a fake....a fraud.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Wer hat Dich in diese Scheiße gebracht und warum bist Du als Abenteuer freiwillig dahin gegangen ??? Du bist selbst Schuld - und jetzt heule nicht, sei so etwas ähnliches wie ein MANN ! 😁

Grat? Ein Mann? Das ist lustig.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

LOL. We will see how much people care about that which is not much more than mostly exagerated crocs of shit compared to what has been occurring at that southern border and the obvious incompetent woke bullshit involved with the total incompetency involved with the decision making in the withdrawl of Afghanistan you propagandist asshole. Make no mistake, the day of reckoning is coming and it is not that far off.

That's why the Democrats so want their voting rights bill passed. They know if we have an honest and fair election in 2022 and 2024 that they will lose the House, Senate and Presidency. Their only chance to hold onto power is to pass election legislation which will allow them to steal elections. 

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The authoritarian Stalinist, O_U812, showing his true colors again. With your strong desire to silence free speech you could probably get a job at Twitter or Facebook.

You shut your cocksucker too.  😝

• Like 1