US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Es war mehr als offensichtlich, dass Sie nur ein wenig unbedeutender kommunistisch/marxistisch indoktrinierter Propagandist Kraut sind, der jammert, wenn jemand anderes sich meldet und Sie für das ruft, was Sie sind und was Sie tun. Jetzt jammern Sie noch ein bisschen und versuchen Sie, an etwas zu denken, das Ihre elende Existenz rechtfertigen könnte.

Blah blah blah - dummes Gerede, gehe onanieren dummes Arschloch. Lerne richtig artikulieren.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Blah blah blah - dummes Gerede, gehe onanieren dummes Arschloch. Lerne richtig artikulieren.

Blah blah blah. That's typical coming from someone who is more than likely a young wet behind the ears communist/marxist indoctrinated propagandist rather than someone who has been genuinely educated rather than indoctrinated with b.s.

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Blah blah blah. That's typical coming from someone who is more than likely a young wet behind the ears communist/marxist indoctrinated propagandist rather than someone who has been genuinely educated rather than indoctrinated with b.s.

Kapitalistisches indoktriniertes propagandistisches dummes kleines Arschloch, Du bist ein widerlicher lästiger Zwerg, ich habe keine Lust mit Dir Arschloch zu reden. Wann merkst Du das endlich Baby ?? Scheiss in die Hose Du widerlicher dummer Pisser. 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

🤣..☝️..🤣  Yet another display of the communist/marxist indoctrinated propagandist who masquerades on this site as StarLight28. Judging by his choice of words and phrases, I wouldn't be surprised if his actual age was more along the lines of 18 to 20 if that old. Whatever his age may be, it's obvious that his mind must be that of a 12 to 14 year old. Other than him obviously being a communist/marxist indoctrinated propagandist, his choice of words and phrases for some of his comments is somewhat humorous at times and seems to apparently reveal otherwise for someone who has seemed to put an emphasis on claiming to be so educated at times. 🤣

Starlinght28  is highly educated: 4chan.org/b training.

Operative directives from Communist China or Russia apparent here. Obvious troll is obvious.

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2021 at 8:54 AM, O_U812 said:

I'm really surprised by you.  That comment was disingenuous and racist.  You have no idea how it will work out.

Actually, Afghanistan people are generally Caucasians. They're mostly tribal; they rule by force; but some are aware that there is a better way to construct a civilization. Those are the ones who will be beheaded.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but the American people don't believe the lies spouted by you and Joe Biden. The truth is that Joe Biden abandoned Americans in Afghanistan. Biden will be remembered in American and world history as the man who abandoned American citizens and American allies to the Taliban.

You're full of shit.  You speak for the obvious minority.  Now fuck off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Starlinght28  is highly educated: 4chan.org/b training.

Operative directives from Communist China or Russia apparent here. Obvious troll is obvious.

Bubi, Du hast doch keine Ahnung. Gerade DU bist doch der Ober-Troll hier. Gehe Deine Nüsse futtern und schlafe weiter. Rülps.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'm not surprised. I figured as much when I alluded to the possibility multiple times of him being indoctrinated as a substantial part of his education from remaining influence that occurred from the nearly 50 year occupation and control of east Germany by the communists/marxists of the former USSR. He tries to be clever and make others think otherwise, but I've been around long enough to recognize it and know better.

You don't even know the difference between a Communist and a Marxist.  You're just an internet troll, nothing more.

Internet troll - This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, Afghanistan people are generally Caucasians. They're mostly tribal; they rule by force; but some are aware that there is a better way to construct a civilization. Those are the ones who will be beheaded.

Was weißt Du von Afghanistan? Warst Du dort? Wohl nicht - sonst wärst Du mit Deinen schrägen Aussagen sicher schon lange kopflos. 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, when said:

Bullshit, did you hear that for one of the or are you just watching cnn. Only a moron would think that anyone would want to stay and think that the people living outside of 100 miles couldeven get to the airport. Dont be a democrat, wait for the truth.

You went to the same school as Nick I see, and it didn't work any better for you.

PROUD LIBERAL.

• Like 2