Nina & Kira (2021) Part #3

disneykid

7 hours ago, Chipper said:

I haven’t . Got Alzheimer’s  it my other half ,and it is not funny ,you might get it one day then you will know what’s like

I don’t think you should be talking about this disease on here, it’s not nice  I’m her carer and it’s bloody hard work .

by the way,I don’t like being insulted on this site✌️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I think it's quite curious - and quite funny - that they switch bedrooms every couple of months.  Hell they have three of them, so why not?  I have four extra bedrooms too, but never really felt the desire to switch them up from time to time.  Heck I'm just happy to make it home to my master br after 5 days in RJ.  BUT I suppose bedroom-hopping is a novel way of dealing with being cooped up during covid quarantine.  Ingenuity!  

bedroomswap.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I think it's quite curious - and quite funny - that they switch bedrooms every couple of months.  Hell they have three of them, so why not?  I have four extra bedrooms too, but never really felt the desire to switch them up from time to time.  Heck I'm just happy to make it home to my master br after 5 days in RJ.  BUT I suppose bedroom-hopping is a novel way of dealing with being cooped up during covid quarantine.  Ingenuity!  

bedroomswap.JPG

Its also warmer in that one, preparing for winter 😉

• Like 5