Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

il y a 16 minutes, girlsfun a dit :

come-on guys! tell us what is happening pic, movie anything, no free cam since a few days, it like watching tv with no video and hearing nothing wow!

How dare you ask, who do you think you are? us non-subs can't ask questions like that🙃

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I was on the same path like martina (well.. a few years ago), sex with boys, girls, that was my need. It was easy for me to attract other and fuck, a women with a great smile and open about good fun.... You know, people love your company, a few drink and a lot of fun. I even ask my doctor if I was ok to have that need for sexual pleasure. Every time I have occasion, why not. And the question: what my boyfriend was thinking: he was having all the sex he want but....one day he tool me that to be with him mean to experience life together not with all the others ones on my side, for him, to feel good with someone was to live every aspect of live with him, one to one. Well sad to say, we broke up. I will explain what I have lived since and if It can help to understand what is happening to Martina, I have done my part...have fun, we all learning, all the time...      

• Like 3

3 hours ago, girlsfun said:

I was on the same path like martina (well.. a few years ago), sex with boys, girls, that was my need. It was easy for me to attract other and fuck, a women with a great smile and open about good fun.... You know, people love your company, a few drink and a lot of fun. I even ask my doctor if I was ok to have that need for sexual pleasure. Every time I have occasion, why not. And the question: what my boyfriend was thinking: he was having all the sex he want but....one day he tool me that to be with him mean to experience life together not with all the others ones on my side, for him, to feel good with someone was to live every aspect of live with him, one to one. Well sad to say, we broke up. I will explain what I have lived since and if It can help to understand what is happening to Martina, I have done my part...have fun, we all learning, all the time...      

Welcome @girlsfun! Please feel free to contribute more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

surprised to see home topic number 30 closed at only 27 pages, but a couple of people asked for proof of Martina doing cocaine,well other than actually seeing her do it at the party at b4 that Daniel  was at,they were all taking turns doing lines in the restroom you could see them on cam 3-4 in the mirror all taking turns bending over to do it then Martina took her turn came up holding her nose so yes she does cocaine 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

surprised to see home topic number 30 closed at only 27 pages, but a couple of people asked for proof of Martina doing cocaine,well other than actually seeing her do it at the party at b4 that Daniel  was at,they were all taking turns doing lines in the restroom you could see them on cam 3-4 in the mirror all taking turns bending over to do it then Martina took her turn came up holding her nose her nose so yes she does cocaine 

mmm, getting bit of protection maybe, the goddess martina would never stoop to those depths 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so during the fight between A and M where she said she can do whatever she wants and she loves to fuck and A said at least he wasnt out fucking everyone,huh funny according to the translators she only had sex with that one other girl awhile back besides Nelly guess the translators dont hear everything or there are some things A and M talk about off cam because if you tell your woman at least im not fucking everyone it usually means the woman is fucking a lot more than just 2 girls like the other translators have said,its one thing for her to talk openly on cam about things we actually saw and A can easily read about but imagine all the M lovers hearing that she was having sex off cam all the time hell they dont even want to think she might be doing drugs for christs sake

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a une heure, EMMETT111 a dit :

so during the fight between A and M where she said she can do whatever she wants and she loves to fuck and A said at least he wasnt out fucking everyone, huh funny according to the translators she only had sex with that one other girl awhile back besides Nelly guess the translators dont hear everything or there are some things A and M talk about off cam because if you tell your woman at least im not fucking everyone it usually means the woman is fucking a lot more than just 2 girls like the other translators have said, its one thing for her to talk openly on cam about things we actually saw and A can easily read about but imagine all the M lovers hearing that she was having sex off cam all the time hell they dont even want to think she might be doing drugs for christs sake

Hear hear, she gets a pass because guess what? the girl studied so so hard🤢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1