B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

0947 Stella left with her suitcase after 59 days in B1- (306 days in total in GOV) 
Followed by her guy and Gina. Kissed Radi goodbye
It's always fun to follow you Stella,
Have a good trip home, take care of yourself and good luck with dance and media.
Wish you all the best

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

There’s no denying it Stella is a very beautiful woman, I only hope she doesn’t destroy herself with the excessive booze and other stuff. It’s a shame she doesn’t stay for longer but I doubt that’s the last we’ll see of her. Maybe that young lad will be good for her and we’ll see them back in a couples apt. Time will tell but in the meantime bon voyage and hope the excess baggage cost at the airport isn’t too much 🤣

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

0947 Stella left with her suitcase after 59 days in B1- (306 days in total in GOV) 
Have a good trip home, take care of yourself and good luck with dance and media.
Wish you all the best

So that was it, the last glimmer of hope for the GOV apartments has moved out. Now all that's left is boring bullshit shows and a group of useless girls who do everything they can to live their lives anywhere else but in camera view.

I'm really curious if RLC is going to shut down an GOV apartment now. They now have three empty rooms and soon even four. In the end, they might as well close all three apartments, nothing worthwhile happens here anyway.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Wish you all the best

now it's Vivian turn 😏

Il y a 1 heure, Alladino a dit :

Voilà, la dernière lueur d'espoir pour les appartements GOV a déménagé. Maintenant, tout ce qui reste, ce sont des spectacles de conneries ennuyeux et un groupe de filles inutiles qui font tout ce qu'elles peuvent pour vivre leur vie ailleurs que devant la caméra.

Je suis vraiment curieux de savoir si RLC va fermer un appartement GOV maintenant. Ils ont maintenant trois chambres vides et bientôt même quatre. Au final, autant fermer les trois appartements, il ne se passe rien de valable ici de toute façon.

Oui entièrement d'accord sur RLC il ne se passe plus rien et certaines filles ne font rien. Personnellement je ne veux plus payer pour si peux et pourtant j'ai été fidèle à RLC depuis des années. Mais maintenant c'est devenu vraiment trop ennuyeux !!!!!

Yes I fully agree on RLC nothing happens and some girls do nothing. Personally I don't want to pay for it anymore and yet I have been loyal to RLC for years. But now it just got too boring !!!!!

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Wish you all the best

A nice farewell , she deserves this media / dancing scene with her wonderful appearance and for sure a person that “ cameras “ love her 😇

• Haha 1

Ce midi , petite entrave au régime que s'imposait RADI quotidiennement ,boîtes de conserve,pain,mais toujours l 'aspartame à volonté. Présence d'une canette de bière(?) sur l'accoudoir de la banquette ,à consommer plus tard ?

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Yes the most genuine goodbye I’ve seen 😥

Fiora last year was unbelievable , like she never wanted to go , she walked out the door and after seconds she entered to devastating tears .. it felt like if she had a big sign she would have said “ thank you all guys “ ☺️☺️ That seemed also a really genuine and from the heart goodbye , perhaps they managed to solve their misunderstandings even at the very last moment , Stella was the really first one who managed to take Radi out from her shell and see another side of her 😇

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

So that was it, the last glimmer of hope for the GOV apartments has moved out. Now all that's left is boring bullshit shows and a group of useless girls who do everything they can to live their lives anywhere else but in camera view.

I'm really curious if RLC is going to shut down an GOV apartment now. They now have three empty rooms and soon even four. In the end, they might as well close all three apartments, nothing worthwhile happens here anyway.

StnCld had a great observation concerning the cameras that are all locked , he said it was the same a bit before RLC shuts all its business in Russia 🤨🤨🤔🤔