RLC is going to close

I think RLC is going to close. They are currently suffering form getting new models. That is why they appoint this couple!. What are they doing at RLC, showing animal abuse, have no camera for free (i dont consider a fuzzy camera at the kitchen as a camera). What could be the worse than this. I am stopping visiting them from today.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toblerone

I think RLC have even too many free cams.

On my opinion they should try to reduce the price and close more free cams. If they fail it's because they have not enough subscriptions and not fewer free cams. People who stay only in free cams and never pay now and then are simply useless.

I would also get rid of pets, they are just a annoying addition nobody want to watch and they are only problems.

I would also get rid of pets, they are just a annoying addition nobody want to watch and they are only problems.

Nonsense. Half the time the pets are the only excitement, and the only tenants that exhibit any sort of personality. Meerkat, in particular, absolutely rocked.

I know Nicky-boy drives everyone nuts around here, but he is somewhat correct about RLC turning into a monastery.

Guest asutaru

yes,j think if rlc continue make bad casting(new appart) with new couple and don't refresh some couples are actualy online,

many members cancelled suscription and the website close in the next year

Guest toblerone

Nonsense. Half the time the pets are the only excitement, and the only tenants that exhibit any sort of personality. Meerkat, in particular, absolutely rocked.

I know Nicky-boy drives everyone nuts around here, but he is somewhat correct about RLC turning into a monastery.

I accept that, however, for the half of the time the animals are main interest it's time to switch it off. And more importantly tenants seem not to care about their pets well enough not to get the attention of the pro-animal inquisition party that can be a pain in the ass.

Guest BJon

Here's why RLC won't die yet: her name starts with "L."

(Redacted by order of Her Majesty.)

8)

Here's why RLC won't die yet: her name starts with "L."

(Redacted by order of Her Majesty.)

So that would be Leora, right?  ;)

Whelp, Lora's gone, and there's only one L name left, and it happens to belong to the only female at RLC that doesn't bore the hell out of me...