B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Did Radi bring all the stuff with her when she arrived at B1. Bloody hell looks like she is in for the long haul I hope she settles in.

According to someone that could understand her conversation she doesn't like the Villa and want to leave the project soon. Lets see if she change her mind.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

According to someone that could understand her conversation she doesn't like the Villa and want to leave the project soon. Lets see if she change her mind.

Money is always the “ x-factor “ for such decisions 😁😆🥳

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Money is always the “ x-factor “ for such decisions 😁😆🥳

It may depend on her stay at the villa is only temporary, if she is only there while renovations are being done at her old apartment and will move back there once renovations are complete I think she may stay. If she was told she will be at the villa permanently I think she will leave the project soon.

radislava, do not eat your tomatoes without rinsing them !!!! they are touched by dozens of hands, and in times of covid, you have to be even more vigilant !!! and they are wrapped in pesticides and chemical preservatives !!!! they are not tomatoes from the garden of the grandmother, so wash your fruits and vegetables please !!!! 🤨🤢😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It may depend on her stay at the villa is only temporary, if she is only there while renovations are being done at her old apartment and will move back there once renovations are complete I think she may stay. If she was told she will be at the villa permanently I think she will leave the project soon.

Couldn’t agree more jetlag even though she appeared to ‘adapt’ to her new surroundings last night with a nice close up pussy show. It was encouraging to see the news from rlc this morning where they described b1 as Radislava’s apt was being renovated which gives hope she might go back there. If she does surely they must give her the big room where she can continue her exhibitionist shows and hopefully shows with Mila. If she doesn’t unpack totally then I guess the chances are she will return to b1. Here’s hoping🤞

• Sad 1

For the "will back soon" we need to ask the veterans what RLC means by that. If is a a few month from now or they don't want to say "it will take a year or more". If I'm not mistaken the last renovation took almost a year to finish, but I don't know if they had to many things to fix. Now it look like is very small fixes. Bathroom door, some wall painting and the bathtub water drain.   

Topic: Vivian

I just watched the final few moments before Vivian left us and the project to begin her 'new life' back home.

This silly girl even managed to forget her passport, which she left sitting in the wardrobe until Bogdan came to her room after helping her with the luggage.

And she even forgot the money (a few hundred euros) she lent Nana, which Nana remembered after she woke up to send her off.

Vivian is a boring girl for this project but for me, she is genuine & lovely young mother.

Dear Vivian, if you are able to read this, embrace motherhood and take good care of your child.

The world is changing and your child would be facing a tougher future.

Goodbye!

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

P.S: I know I am very late to the party with this but I always like to watch their 'last moments in the project' before saying my goodbyes.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1