Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

On 9/12/2021 at 2:28 AM, fax_pug said:

Please do that in your head ?

If you talk about you here, your life, your loved ones, maybe we can help you to make sense of your life too ?

Maybe we would have no decency either to judge your actions without knowing shit about you ?

I had not read this.

What I am saying is that this is not a relationship. I have never seen a relationship that is held up only by phone calls and this is a fact. Another fact is that it's not normal, it's all this constant back and forth with a person that Leora avoids on purpose. I would understand if he were a violent type, but since we don't know, I have to think that she avoids him for no reason. 

• Like 2

In contrast to most assessments of last night, I thought that there was quite a lot going on. Leora's decision to entertain without panties on this time was different than her flashing during their last visit.  She gave the Jerk many up skirt flashes but he seemed to not be interested in looking. Even though she got bolder when she pointed directly at him, he paid no attention to the clear shot up her legs.  Also, Leora was bating during most of the time they were drinking beer and chatting. Those who did not see it or who don't understand should not feel badly since most people are ignorant of this method of masturbation and not all women can do it successfully.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I had not read this.

What I am saying is that this is not a relationship. I have never seen a relationship that is held up only by phone calls and this is a fact. Another fact is that it's not normal, it's all this constant back and forth with a person that Leora avoids on purpose. I would understand if he were a violent type, but since we don't know, I have to think that she avoids him for no reason. 

She doesn’t want to hurt her “ image “ … she needs to remain “ Santa Leora “ 😁😆 It is very funny that “ the guy that she was flashing / showing her tits to “ , he appeared suddenly twice within 2 weeks in the apartment , when in the previous year , the appearances have been selective . 

For me , it is a very positive development , of course it it for cameras and so on , but at least it was a “ normal human behavior “ , a bit of alcohol , chats , smiles ( there have been comments here that when  he is visiting it is nothing to tell , didn’t see this yesterday ) , this is what I have been saying for a long time and as a result , full top cams because she simply had a visitor and imagine if we saw new ones .. 

In my opinion , since she’s either “ protecting “ the friends by not inviting / not wanting to appear on cameras , we have been saying for a long time that she needs to change things , a simple masturbation ( yes it is nice but we have seen it thousand of times ) isn’t enough anymore , variety is needed and within two weeks , the guy by the name Dennis appeared and even more ? Leora was having a beer and more  with him and we know what happened last time he was drinking with Malia ..

Whatever the male friend she has on Prague is , he might be having great sex with him and she simply can’t stop having it , she maybe has no sex but he has a special ability with his talks to bring her always at a point that dominates her and submits .. 

At the end of the day , it is a funny thing for me that Leora “ occupies “ two men , one with her private phonecalls so that no one knows what’s going on ( and then everyone inevitably makes his/her own speculation ) and the other in public so we all believe that there’s “ big love Paul “ ( who hasn’t been seen on cameras for almost 20 months but then we need to believe that there’s erotical love between them when they haven’t seen one another for such a long time and of course if he ever visits -that I doubt - we will all see what’s really going on ) . 

• Upvote 1