Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

5 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

LB calling.

She called him. All that time with Paul, then after bating, calls the other one. 

Speaks volumes - With Paul, an hour and a half. With LB.....4 minutes.

And to think, some actually want her to do something with Douche. Yeah, doing something with a third person, that will help her already crazy love life won't it.....It's insane anyway. Topple the house of cards for one night's cam views? She's not that stupid. Doing something with D could start a domino effect that could wreck everything.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

0C U Friday night LB love L..

Well i can only see 2 possible reasons for all this. He isn't in town, or it's by choice. I can't see him astonishingly susceptible to illness, can you? It's not even part time as i say now. The longer it goes on.....

Too many don't look at her as a person, just an image simply there to put on shows. She's flawed already in ways, the last thing she needs is to make things a whole lot worse for herself.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well i can only see 2 possible reasons for all this. He isn't in town, or it's by choice. I can't see him astonishingly susceptible to illness, can you? It's not even part time as i say now. The longer it goes on.....

Too many don't look at her as a person, just an image simply there to put on shows. She's flawed already in ways, the last thing she needs is to make things a whole lot worse for herself.

Slip she's a woman 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2