Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

Watching the afternoon sex session with M&A and checked Camcap to see comments . . . and there were none!  Alberto lasted quite a while and Martina didn't have to finish herself in his place!  

That being said, she laid in bed for another 10+ minutes staring at the ceiling and gentle caressing herself.  Contemplating . . . ?

• Like 2

Interesting:  I went back in replay to the night Martina's skinny friend got beat up. The 13th. I found a skip in the video stream. From 22:23:03 ...... skip to 22:24:42. About 1 1/2  minutes. All cameras, even the bathroom silent cams. Must have said something we should not hear. 

43 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Martina is crushed with new schedule. Usually she was up till 3-4 AM, today she fell a sleep after watching some animations at 11 PM. I hope for the best to her.

A couple of weeks needed and the “ biological clock “ will be attached to the new schedule and routine ☺️ Expect some fun times on Friday and Saturday night ..😎🤩🥳

• Like 2

Well understand that. Now, if she has school every morning, she can't be up until 2 or 3 a.m. That will certainly only be possible on the weekend. Difficult for the friends from Canada and USA. But Alberto might be up longer so even someone to watch.😅