US General Domestic Politics #33 Begins 09/22/21.

@Ridgerunnerthe topic closed before i could respond to your latest nonsense so i'll summarize my responses. there wasn't a single post that included any truth about anything at all. your comments about the articles that you haven't read are monotonous. you prove with each post that you are a dope. but i guess that you are happy that way.

• Upvote 1

@happyonein response to your comment where i commented about spying1's article. my thoughts have always been that i don't ever want to see people die unnecessarily. however the current climate dominated by reality denying idiots that don't care about anything or anyone, not even themselves & their own health & life & who refuse to ever even attempt to listen to anyone about anything has hardened me to the point that a lot of these people are doing so much harm to the country & the rest of the world that if they are gone i won't miss any of them. also about the bill maher article. a lot of people do agree with a lot of what he says. but speaking for myself & i'm sure many others what he are against is the fact that after a lot of progress the regressive party wants to go backward & that is not acceptable. one more thing. i'm sure that not all republicans agree with a lot of what is going on now with trump & his cult. but those people need to speak up loudly & demand that the lies stop. if they don't they become complicit. all that would have been needed to stop the maniac would have been to stand up for what is right & stop listening to him. instead the situation has gotten worse. i hope that more people come to their senses before it is too late.

• Upvote 2

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Veteran shock jock Howard Stern, now 67, has grown increasingly fed up with far-right anti-vaxxers, noting all the MAGA radio hosts who railed against COVID-19 vaccines before dying from COVID-19. And...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Officials in Clark County, Nevada have expressed deep concern about the rapid spread of COVID misinformation campaigns while declaring the issue a "public health crisis."On Tuesday, September 21, Clark...

• Upvote 1