Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

9 minutes ago, Donzi said:

we need Kitek and Yury on this as soon as possible for cultural context and a synopsis of events. I'm not sure if you see it or not but Sasha is in dangerous waters 

"in dangerous waters"? What are you talking about?

As for what happened it seems pretty straightforward I don't know what information Kitek or Yury could provide..

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Donzi said:

we need Kitek and Yury on this as soon as possible for cultural context and a synopsis of events. I'm not sure if you see it or not but Sasha is in dangerous waters 

You have always the sense that with Masha there is no easy water... Sasha can never rest...

17 minutes ago, branchline26muk said:

Just get in there masha, you know you want to

She does... since this morning she's wanted little to nothing to do with Sasha

45 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

"in dangerous waters"? What are you talking about?

As for what happened it seems pretty straightforward I don't know what information Kitek or Yury could provide..

Yes letting a bigger more powerfull man have his way with your girl in front of you is always the smart thing to do. He did things to Masha the Sasha wont and cant and she loved every minute of it. Sasha could have left because topknot had them both bending at his will.

44 minutes ago, stash said:

You have always the sense that with Masha there is no easy water... Sasha can never rest...

Exactly 

Guests had a great fuck in the B R. Pony tail guy pulled and came on her stomach. She was not there yet so he fingered her and she joined in with clit rubbing. She had a good orgasm then. He was a real gentlemen very concerned that she was not left behind .

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

Yes letting a bigger more powerfull man have his way with your girl in front of you is always the smart thing to do. He did things to Masha the Sasha wont and cant and she loved every minute of it. Sasha could have left because topknot had them both bending at his will.

You are reading a lot into what happened there. What the guest did, Sasha already did to her dozens of time.

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

You are reading a lot into what happened there. What the guest did, Sasha already did to her dozens of time.

Not even close...  there's no reading into because its plain to see.

7 minutes ago, Donzi said:

She does... since this morning she's wanted little to nothing to do with Sasha

Nah, if there is one guy who has nothing at all to worry about its Sasha the guys a stud. And something tells me he was just fine with seeing Masha enjoy herself so much, he's been laughing and chatting with the male guest all evening.