Masha - Home Activities #21

Noldus

Contrary to expectations, Masha survived the sniffing party better than I feared.
One day's rest was enough, and now it's back to normal.
And today she lit a stick of incense to purify the room of negative energy. Is that what use? She believes in it!🙄

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Contrary to expectations, Masha survived the sniffing party better than I feared.
One day's rest was enough, and now it's back to normal.
And today she lit a stick of incense to purify the room of negative energy. Is that what use? She believes in it!🙄

I think you just forgot it was Sunday yesterday, even me i did nothing 😁

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I think you just forgot it was Sunday yesterday, even me i did nothing 😁

Guess she was recharging her batteries before the next visit from the weirdo trio, what would be really nice is if Piper returned and say her Amazonian hairdresser for a threesome night of bliss 👌

12 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Guess she was recharging her batteries before the next visit from the weirdo trio, what would be really nice is if Piper returned and say her Amazonian hairdresser for a threesome night of bliss 👌

This is what happens when the batteries get too overcharged.             Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

The most beautiful is circulating nearby, as soon as he got home. Yes she is the sexy cleaner of course!

I would like to see her nude up, maybe after all her hard work she should have a relaxing bath

44 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Θα ήθελα να τη δω γυμνή, ίσως μετά από όλη τη σκληρή δουλειά της να κάνει ένα χαλαρωτικό μπάνιο

Πέρσι που Masha έσπασε το πόδι τής και μερικές μέρες ήταν μαζί τής η sexy καθαρίστρια, κάτι μάς έδειξε άθελα τής. 😉

• Sad 1