Drug use?

I have been watching them today and it seems to me like they are a couple of druggies.  It would point to their attitudes big time.  Especially the aggression towards the dog if they are.  I swear I just seen the dude pull a needle out of the top cabinet by the fridge and they went into the back.

Guest Mortdisc

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were both users. They have the lean look of those who would rather spend their money on drugs than food.

He certainly looks as if he's a user, and one who has never got enough of a fix.

And Katya looks as if she never eats enough so he can get his fix, just so she can have a quiet time. But it just doesn't work.

ARE YOU GUY'S READY FOR THIS...

i actually saw this.he was sitting at the table eating,the dog barked at him and came over to him and PETTED THE DOG AND PLAYED WITH IT....WHOA  :o.  he  also said something to Katya and they both laughed and had a smile...YES A SMILE on their faces. i thought ...DAMN!  :o two good thing's in the SAME day.

They must have got bored with beating the dog!! I couldn't care less that they are fucking. There wont be any penetration because they are both a pair of cunts!!!

Dude, we get it. You don't like them. Now stop watching them and coming to their threads and spouting off; it's getting old.

I (also) was online and watched Rusian reach up and take one (or two) syringes/vials from the back left hand corner of the upper cabinet. He showed

it/them to Katya, she smiled, got up off the sofa and followed him out of the kitchen.  It is worrisome as I am sure it was not "food" that he showed her.  :(