B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

• thinga69 changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

Fast “ recent “ observations 😂🤣

a ) A complete “ Masterpiece “ watching Karol walking completely naked in the middle of the night in the villa , I will agree with Harley that it is finally time for Bogdan and Nelly to “ exit “ the project . We thank them for their contribution but honestly , there’s nothing more left to give for RLC . It is incredible clear the “ limited freedom “ that the girls feel to have , having both of them “ surrounding “ the place . The girls would walk naked , be playful , perhaps get horny , tease and ultimate masturbate ( for starters ) anywhere knowing that Mama and Papa aren’t at home . It is incredibly obvious that the atmosphere is completely different  when they aren’t around . Elian and Tesla tried to change all that , they were soon “ removed “ when mama and papa seemed to disagree with their actions .. even “ unstoppable “ Masha had to be “ judged “ by Nelly by wanting to be herself and act as she is and contribute to the villa style when she wanted to bring her sexual partner only to be “ stopped “ by Nelly .. Anyway .. 

b ) Big applause and kudos for tonight’s “ back off “ from Radi and giving the space and the “ room “ for Karol to make her thing , a kind of respect to the veteran by the newer cast member .. I am sure Karol will “return “  the favor , but a huge surprise for me that camera obsessed Radislava stepped back for Karol .. applause 👏👏

c ) Careful thumbnails observations the last couple of weeks and since Karol’s rejoin , shows that she’s the tenant with the most views . Subscribers / viewers are fair and know how to reward , in my humble opinion and as a bit of mixing the old school pleasure with the new era total freedom , i consider Karol’s traditional and genuine finger clitoris  bates , the best current actions by any tenant of RLC . Lots of the girls  either fuck or masturbate but the way that Karol masturbates ( even with the lights on ) even if it might be a show , there isn’t a bigger satisfaction for me watching a woman trying to please herself with the most original way that exists for a woman , no toys , no helping “ instruments “ , no distracting sounds , no IPads working at the background tuned in to reality shows and talks , just closing the eyes , fantasizing and performing, simply amazing by Karol and 

d ) the reopening of B1 seems clearly to have brought the required fresh air that everyone needed .. RLC , the paying subscribers , even the rest of the tenants .. we have seen lots of things happening the last days ( Gina’s Place , Linda and Tibor’s , Barcelona of course , Masha’s as always 😂 , even Leora had to masturbate repeatedly as another Ginger and being on her period )…

RLC seems to be back , hopefully Nelly and Bogdan will be replaced and they will give beds and space to anyone new or repeater joining for a really great winter RLC viewing experience .. let’s hope that the best is about to come 😇😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

RLC seems to be back , hopefully Nelly and Bogdan will be replaced and they will give beds and space to anyone new or repeater joining for a really great winter RLC viewing experience .. let’s hope that the best is about to come 😇😎

Does Bogdan own the apartment?

3 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Somebody enquired about the little pills that Radi takes

it looks like they are artificial sweeteners, but with the amount she takes she

should be fart propelled lol

I think she's a test subject to know the consequences of long term use of sweeteners cause in the human body.  🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does Bogdan own the apartment?

RLC owns the villa for whatever information have been gathered through the years . I think that no tenant has any right at any property in general , they could be kicked out anytime 😇

• Thanks 1

Just now, ddhm said:

RLC owns the villa for whatever information have been gathered through the years . I think that no tenant has any right at any property in general , they could be kicked out anytime 😇

i wondering what rlc is waiting to kick out nelly and bogdan?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I'm very worried about Radislava, with all the ladies who have arrived in B1, she no longer has a top cam, I think she's going to have a hissy fit.

She then knows what to do to regain her spot 😉😉 In my opinion , it is great that she slowly accepted her new placement in the villa and she makes small baby steps to establish friendships with the rest of the girls .. she knows that a common way of being in the villa can benefit her and I am sure she has already found out Karol’s popularity and the major success she would have by approaching her in a same level like Stella and Mila .. Radi is clever with the cameras and also , if she wants , she can raise the stakes for on camera performances .. waiting her reactions to be honest .. Ulyana slowly starts establishing her big fan base that she has created , she is already the talk here at the forum by a variety of members .. it took Leora 2 masturbations to occupy the top replay thumbnails and only the first return action from Ulyana to not be threatened  by anyone and anything the last almost 24 hours and keep easily the second top spot .. Ulyana currently can easily change the course of RLC .