B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I think she's a test subject to know the consequences of long term use of sweeteners cause in the human body.  🤣

Have Nelly  Bogdan been seen since yesterday morning? Hopefully setting up their new apartment?

I don't care if they stay in Barcelona in their own place, I can not click on that like I don't click on Leora's. The atmosphere in B4 is just so much better when they're gone. 

And if Radi is staying in B4, she can set up a great space in N&B's room.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Have Nelly  Bogdan been seen since yesterday morning? Hopefully setting up their new apartment?

I don't care if they stay in Barcelona in their own place, I can not click on that like I don't click on Leora's. The atmosphere in B4 is just so much better when they're gone. 

why u dont click on leora apt?

u dont like her?

36 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I have no idea were they are.

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

Very nice said 👏👏

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

She then knows what to do to regain her spot 😉😉 In my opinion , it is great that she slowly accepted her new placement in the villa and she makes small baby steps to establish friendships with the rest of the girls .. she knows that a common way of being in the villa can benefit her and I am sure she has already found out Karol’s popularity and the major success she would have by approaching her in a same level like Stella and Mila .. Radi is clever with the cameras and also , if she wants , she can raise the stakes for on camera performances .. waiting her reactions to be honest .. Ulyana slowly starts establishing her big fan base that she has created , she is already the talk here at the forum by a variety of members .. it took Leora 2 masturbations to occupy the top replay thumbnails and only the first return action from Ulyana to not be threatened  by anyone and anything the last almost 24 hours and keep easily the second top spot .. Ulyana currently can easily change the course of RLC . 

I fucking hate this obsession amongst the girls to compete to be top spot!!...Real life cam my arse!!...😡

• Upvote 1