B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

I'm not jumping on the N&B hate bandwagon...although I've never ever been a Nelly fan, but it's gotta be said that they've been away a coupla days this last week, and the vibes in B4 have been much better...with all the girls mixing great...Of course, this could just be coincidence...😕

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Je suis très inquiète pour Radislava, avec toutes les dames qui sont arrivées en B1, elle n'a plus de top cam, je pense qu'elle va avoir une crise de nerfs.

Radi showed an open mind enough to stand above this race for the CAM. Of all the girls, whether we accept it or not, Radi is the most consistent, and very rare are the times that she has disappeared entirely from the cameras, which many others have not, and so on. is for our greatest pleasure. So please let us be grateful to her, as she deserves at least by not treating her for what she is not. Radi has never disappointed, let's not disappoint her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

Radi showed an open mind enough to stand above this race for the CAM. Of all the girls, whether we accept it or not, Radi is the most consistent, and very rare are the times that she has disappeared entirely from the cameras, which many others have not, and so on. is for our greatest pleasure. So please let us be grateful to her, as she deserves at least by not treating her for what she is not. Radi has never disappointed, let's not disappoint her.

To be honest,the ones obsessed with this top cam bullshit seem to be the hardcore leora fans.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not jumping on the N&B hate bandwagon...although I've never ever been a Nelly fan, but it's gotta be said that they've been away a coupla days this last week, and the vibes in B4 have been much better...with all the girls mixing great...Of course, this could just be coincidence...😕

I just feel the girls may feel more free to do as they please around the villa when no man is around,,including bogdown.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The girls are really free at the villa. Even the twins are a little bit interesting. where I sing a petition to kick N&B?

We are all ( ok , I won’t exaggerate , 9 out of 10 people ) with you on this 🥳🥳

40 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I just feel the girls may feel more free to do as they please around the villa when no man is around,,including bogdown.  

Totally agree 😎

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I fucking hate this obsession amongst the girls to compete to be top spot!!...Real life cam my arse!!...😡

It is all about the bonuses i guess - without having any proof - to achieve top cams , otherwise I don’t know how we could explain their constant will to ( confirmed ) check their mobiles so as to know how they do with the views . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is all about the bonuses i guess - without having any proof - to achieve top cams , otherwise I don’t know how we could explain their constant will to ( confirmed ) check their mobiles so as to know how they do with the views . 

They know exactly what they're doing...

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The girls are really free at the villa. Even the twins are a little bit interesting. where I sing a petition to kick N&B?

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally agree 😎

The other women in the apartment I agree, but with the twins they are locked a way from everyone and they are boring. 99% of the time they on there own.

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

This argument is used again and again by the anti-guy people here on the forum, but ultimately it is this people who don't want to see guys with the girls. Just keep in mind, most of these girls are straight, so they are definitely interested in guys. Whoever thinks that girls don't meet guys outside of the appartments, or would even party without guys all the time as they do in GOV is a little simple minded. 

The problem in GOV is that RLC casts girls who don't really go along with the idea of the project. Just look at Nana or the twins, for example. They have no problem with guys. They just wouldn't have sex in front of the camera. It is this half-hearted involvement in the project that makes GOV and Leora's apartment seem so fake and false.

Guys are part of real life. It should be completely normal to see them regularly in all appartments. Not just as a teasing show requsite, but actualy as part of the real life of the girls.

Cada pessoa tem seu pensamento. Acredito que quando já tínhamos no passado os casais prontos como Eva e Sam, Ulyana e Marat, etc, as relações ocorriam mais naturalmente. O que eu vejo como um erro é as meninas sairem por aí caçando qualquer cara, como Uber, entregador de pizza, etc. para se relacionar. O fato de se ter um casal evita uma série de problemas para todos. Para o RLC, para as meninas e para quem assiste.