B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

4 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Lançada a campanha :  GO HOME NANA .

Unfortunately she will stay until December or more. IIRC she sended her passport to extend her Visa couple weeks ago. 

• Like 1

Tenho certeza que isto vai desagradar muita gente, Qual seria a razão de se manter uma pessoa que destoa totalmente do projeto ? Nana está aí, tirando férias. Gostava dela no começo, nas com o passar do tempo, deu para ver que era perda de tempo segui-la. Sempre o mesmo ritual em tudo e com a capacidade de ficar 4h no celular. Cansei...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I'm sure this will displease a lot of people, what would be the reason to keep a person who totally disagrees with the project? Nana is there, taking a vacation. I liked her at first, but as time went on, I could see that it was a waste of time to follow her. Always the same ritual in everything and with the ability to stay 4 hours on your cell phone. I got tired...

Of course she's on vacation, hence the name of the Villa (GOV) 🙄
Now lets see, she gets nude, she showers naked, she masturbates, when clothed she has sported an awesome cameltoe, when naked Leora & Nana have the best looking axe splits, she has a great pair of tits, she sunbakes topless, she skinny dips, what more do you want.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)
11 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Radi showed an open mind enough to stand above this race for the CAM. Of all the girls, whether we accept it or not, Radi is the most consistent, and very rare are the times that she has disappeared entirely from the cameras, which many others have not, and so on. is for our greatest pleasure. So please let us be grateful to her, as she deserves at least by not treating her for what she is not. Radi has never disappointed, let's not disappoint her.

On this you are right, I believe, that she holds the record for most pussy shown on camera in 24 hours, since RLC exists, surely, she does it to please the public, not for her own interest.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Each person has his or her own way of thinking. I believe that when we already had in the past the ready couples like Eva and Sam, Ulyana and Marat, etc, relationships happened more naturally. What I see as a mistake is for girls to go around hunting for any guy, like Uber, pizza delivery guy, etc. to relate to. Having a couple avoids a lot of problems for everyone. For the RLC, for the girls and for those watching.

The girls are there for months, in a place like Barcelona, many of them really good looking and attractive, it's quite easy to see that they don't live like nuns. Just because it doesn't happen in the appartments, and is therefore not seen by the cameras, doesn't mean that the girls don't have sex.

Sure, there is no way to prove it, but it doesn't take much to realise that these girls are taking their viewers for fools. There is a problem with the GOV concept. The girls have realised that it is enough to pretend something might happen to get money, and so they save the actual action for thier time off camera. The guys they meet live in Barcelona and will therefore also have thier own places, without any cams.

I also think that RLC desperately needs some new (preferably young and good-looking) couples. The best would be couples who really lived in the area of the appartment already, with friends there, so that a real party in the appartment is possible. It needs places like Anabelle and Efim, Eva and Sam, etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

10 horas atrás, Pete1960 disse:

Claro que ela está de férias, daí o nome da Villa (GOV)  🙄
Agora vamos ver, ela fica nua, toma banho nua, se masturba, quando vestida tem um pé de camelo , quando nuas Leora incrível e Nana têm o machado mais bonito dividir, ela tem um par de peitos lindos, ela sunbakes topless, ela mergulha skinny, o que mais você quer.

Eu vou ser sincero. Alguém disse que ela se masturbou 23 vezes, desde que chegou. Eu só vi 3 vezes que ela não fez isto sem cobertas, além dela fazer isto entre 1 e 3 horas da manhã no escuro e debaixo da coberta. O restante que você disse  é o que quase a totalidade das mulheres têm. Eu penso que uma pessoa que disse a totalidade da masturbação  exagerou ... Tem muito seguidor dela que vai dizer o que é mais correto.Para se te uma idéia da atuação dela veja nos replays. Quase nunca ela vai estar lá e mesmo no Horóscope, quase não tem nada significativo dela. Seu desempenho não é interessante. Além do ritual de manhã e de noite, ela sai todo dia de manhã e volta tarde da noite. Talvez visitas aos pontos turísticos de Barcelona. Quem segue ela sabe o que eu estou dizendo ...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Eu vou ser sincero. Alguém disse que ela se masturbou 23 vezes, desde que chegou. Eu só vi 3 vezes que ela não fez isto sem cobertas, além dela fazer isto entre 1 e 3 horas da manhã no escuro e debaixo da coberta. O restante que você descreve é o que quase a totalidade das mulheres têm. Eu penso que a pessoa que disse a totalidade da masturbação exagerou...Tem muito seguidor dela que vai dizer o que é mais correto.Para se te uma idéia da atuação dela veja nos replays. Quase nunca ela vai estar lá e mesmo no Horoscope, quase não tem nada significativo dela. Seu desempenho não é interessante. Além do ritual de manhã e de noite, ela sai todo dia de manhã e volta tarde da noite. Talvez visitas aos pontos turísticos de Barcelona. Quem segue ela sabe o que eu estou dizendo...

Lately she doesn't bate anymore. I don't know what happened, but the times I saw her ting was after seeing something on her cell phone. It could be that she got turned on by something she saw on her cell phone or the theory that they want to be the top cam.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Ultimamente ela não bate mais. Não sei o que aconteceu, mas as vezes que a vi ting foi depois de ver algo em seu celular. Pode ser que ela tenha se excitado com algo que viu em seu telefone celular ou a teoria de que eles querem ser os melhores da câmera.

Creio que ela está menstruada e que neste período não deva se masturbar. Tenho visto ela se masturbar de madrugada, como disse anteriormente.

Just now, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Creio que ela está menstruada e que neste período não deva se masturbar. Tenho visto ela se masturbar de madrugada, como disse anteriormente.

Well, I don't watch her at night because is too boring to see her getting ready to sleep, I prefer to watch Karol or Radi. And since Nana always bated uncovered and in the afternoon and some times at night, when I see her covered I always thing that she's only sleeping. When I said earlier that she hasn't been bating lately, I meant to say more then two weeks.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, I don't watch her at night because is too boring to see her getting ready to sleep, I prefer to watch Karol or Radi. And since Nana always bated uncovered and in the afternoon and some times at night, when I see her covered I always thing that she's only sleeping. When I said earlier that she hasn't been bating lately, I meant to say more then two weeks.

that's not true at all 

• Like 1