Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Friday night: Martina out, Alberto sleeping, Blacky sleeping, Taco dreaming about the last time he use his balls and do some balls licking. On one side: Martina and Taco and the other side Alberto and Blanky; the meaning of life of both side ?

Us: waiting like parent about Martina when she will come back home, drunk, eat a litter bit and go to sleep or ask Alberto to give some fun, eat a littler bit again and zzzzzzz.....plan to wake up around 17:00 tomorrow.

bla, bla, bla....monday school is coming, Martina will try not to forget what she had learn/done last friday !     

I get the impression is like Groundhog Day

To you all: What scenario should Martina, Alberto, Blacky and Taco do to add some interesting action to RLC weekend ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Think that all of our lives are determined by recurring rituals. Why should it be any different with this couple? And a ritual is that Martina is gone Friday night to Saturday morning and Albert stays at home because he doesn't feel like it. A way of passing time, maybe not everyone's taste. Agree that it might not be very interesting since possible interesting things take place off cam. But it's their life.🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 uur geleden, girlsfun zei:

Vrijdagnacht: Martina uit, Alberto slaapt, Blacky slaapt, Taco droomt over de laatste keer dat hij ballen gebruikt en wat ballen likt. Aan de ene kant: Martina en Taco en aan de andere kant Alberto en Blanky; de zin van het leven van beide kanten?

Wij: wachten als ouder over Martina wanneer ze dronken thuiskomt, een nestje eten en gaan slapen of Alberto vragen om wat plezier te geven, weer een klein beetje eten en zzzzzzz.....van plan om rond 17 uur wakker te worden :00 morgen.

bla, bla, bla....de maandagschool komt eraan, Martina zal proberen niet te vergeten wat ze afgelopen vrijdag/gedaan heeft!     

Ik krijg de indruk is als Groundhog Day

Aan jullie allemaal: welk scenario moeten Martina, Alberto, Blacky en Taco doen om wat interessante actie te voegen aan het RLC-weekend?

Misschien een feestje🥳

12 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Friday night: Martina out, Alberto sleeping, Blacky sleeping, Taco dreaming about the last time he use his balls and do some balls licking. On one side: Martina and Taco and the other side Alberto and Blanky; the meaning of life of both side ?

Us: waiting like parent about Martina when she will come back home, drunk, eat a litter bit and go to sleep or ask Alberto to give some fun, eat a littler bit again and zzzzzzz.....plan to wake up around 17:00 tomorrow.

bla, bla, bla....monday school is coming, Martina will try not to forget what she had learn/done last friday !     

To you all: What scenario should Martina, Alberto, Blacky and Taco do to add some interesting action to RLC weekend ?

Leave RLC and never come back!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, girlsfun said:

maybe she could try have one of these all night parties she is always going to till after the sun  comes up at her house 

44 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe she could try have one of these all night parties she is always going to till after the sun  comes up at her house 

LMAO if that was to happen, the apartment would be UM all night and Alberto would have to be visiting a family member somewhere.

16 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Us: waiting like parent about Martina when she will come back home, drunk, eat a litter bit and gOto sleep

OMG yes … not sure what this parenting feeling is like but when she leaves I do feel a bit of a pang in my heart.  Not gonna lie.  Not looking forward to when my kids go out on their own.

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Think that all of our lives are determined by recurring rituals. Why should it be any different with this couple? And a ritual is that Martina is gone Friday night to Saturday morning and Albert stays at home because he doesn't feel like it. A way of passing time, maybe not everyone's taste. Agree that it might not be very interesting since possible interesting things take place off cam. But it's their life.🤷‍♂️

The problem is that he has completely no interest to accompany his girlfriend even once out .. for tapas , a coffee , a walk in Barcelona’s beautiful center .. just at home with his video gaming , his bicycle hobbies , more importantly , no interest to do something for a job , the worst of them all ( apologies to everyone going back to this stupid subject but we are just at the end of the tunnel almost ) , his unwillingness to take the vaccine and protect himself and Martina , his friends , being able to enjoy any restrictions if emergencies rise ..  I am glad for them that it works but .. it can be any moment that a male that appears and knows how to play Martina and offer her parts of this life that she enjoys to have and have the same dynamic like Nelly impacted her life , well .. I don’t know , for sure sometimes is strange that not so many outside activities aren’t from both shared .. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OMG yes … not sure what this parenting feeling is like but when she leaves I do feel a bit of a pang in my heart.  Not gonna lie.  Not looking forward to when my kids go out on their own.

i always got a pang in my heart thinking from everything we have seen from martina drunk the flirting the taking clothes off the making out with girls and having sex with some the doing coke the hanging out in the bathroom with her friday party buddy that she goes out  for ten twelve hours at a time and is doing the same shit off cam and you all are paying to see jack shit 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You will never feel comfortable with it and you will always be on pins and needles when those days come.

• Thanks 1