Walking in Barcelona…

Amazing ! I am in Barcelona for a few days and this afternoon I crossed my path with the twins Lia and Mia…. What a shock to see them for real. They were walking on la Rambla. Being with my wife I didn’t say anything nor try to say hi to them. 😉 But that was quite exciting ! I am wondering where the apartments are located in Barcelona, near the center ??? I would have looooooved to meet Ulyana rather than the twins but still it was really fun. Still there for a few days….

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, greenbertie said:

Amazing ! I am in Barcelona for a few days and this afternoon I crossed my path with the twins Lia and Mia…. What a shock to see them for real. They were walking on la Rambla. Being with my wife I didn’t say anything nor try to say hi to them. 😉 But that was quite exciting ! I am wondering where the apartments are located in Barcelona, near the center ??? I would have looooooved to meet Ulyana rather than the twins but still it was really fun. Still there for a few days….

whatch out u can meet fiora handsome bf 🧛‍♀️🦇

7 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

whatch out u can meet fiora handsome bf 🧛‍♀️🦇

seeing that you seem to always want to talk about him at any time, I wonder if you don't have a little attraction for him 🤣

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

seeing that you seem to always want to talk about him at any time, I wonder if you don't have a little attraction for him 🤣

for sur cuz im van helsing, i hunt them, i dont like dont see handsome vampire sucking the blood of a beautiful virgin and then rim her

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2021 at 11:13 PM, greenbertie said:

What a awkward conversation will it be. "Hey girls, i'm watching you naked every day. Oh, by the way, i've seen both of you masturbating. You have such nice pussies." I don't think they will be very comfortable with this conversation. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, warn1ng1005 said:

What a awkward conversation will it be. "Hey girls, i'm watching you naked every day. Oh, by the way, i've seen both of you masturbating. You have such nice pussies." I don't think they will be very comfortable with this conversation. 

Or "Hey girls, I'm watching you naked every day. Oh, by the way, I've seen both of you masturbating. You have such nice pussies, btw this my wife."

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...