Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

Well pulo,faster than me,haha.And for you Leora,you really know how to tease and let us wonder,will you or not,naughty girl but I like it.

Thank you for a very good bate which contain both anal and vibration on you little clit,what I don´t understand is why you turn it off when

you stick it in your ass or pussy,why not leave it on,try it please.Could be another sensation for you.And it was another hard orgasm and very

audible,and I love that.Keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely Leora and as usual a big,big kiss anywhere you want it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well pulo,faster than me,haha.And for you Leora,you really know how to tease and let us wonder,will you or not,naughty girl but I like it.

Thank you for a very good bate which contain both anal and vibration on you little clit,what I don´t understand is why you turn it off when

you stick it in your ass or pussy,why not leave it on,try it please.Could be another sensation for you.And it was another hard orgasm and very

audible,and I love that.Keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely Leora and as usual a big,big kiss anywhere you want it.

I can see that you still love her and love her performances!...I can understand that. We've all had our favourites in the past...I certainly have ha!

Carry on enjoying Leora, and thx for the upvotes, for a change 🤣

• Thanks 1

Were do I begin?it was nice to see how happy you looked when you were preparing your bath with your new things you´ve bought,the cushiion and the

non-slip mat.You looked like a girl that was going to take her first bath,very cute and happy smile,loved it.I was a little surprised that you gave us a nice

waterbate,thought it would be a little too late,but nah nothing stops you when you´re feeling horny.And that water beam really make wonder on you little

clit.And another nice and loud orgasm,loved it too,so keep up the good work,girl and thanks you for a really nice bate.Love you always my lovely Leora and

a really big kiss,hmm were do you want it?

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

On 10/12/2021 at 12:39 AM, masterchef56 said:

Were do I begin?it was nice to see how happy you looked when you were preparing your bath with your new things you´ve bought,the cushiion and the

non-slip mat.You looked like a girl that was going to take her first bath,very cute and happy smile,loved it.I was a little surprised that you gave us a nice

waterbate,thought it would be a little too late,but nah nothing stops you when you´re feeling horny.And that water beam really make wonder on you little

clit.And another nice and loud orgasm,loved it too,so keep up the good work,girl and thanks you for a really nice bate.Love you always my lovely Leora and

a really big kiss,hmm were do you want it?

Same ol same ole again. HaHa !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well,here I am again,praise the wonferful bate you gave us as usual,thank you my lovely Queen,loved it.And thank you for the lovely view at cam 10,

up close and personal.I´ve noticed that you have become more and more into stick it your lovely little butt and then switch it over to vibration on your

beautiful pussy,nice.I got to say that I´ve never heard you this loud as today,bravo.It´s just like I want to hear,so keep up the good work girl and what a

powerful orgasm it was,knocked you really out,loved it too.And it´s nice to see you enjoy the aftermath of it.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss

somewhere you like it.Oh,I forgot to tell you that I really like that darkblue shirt,you look very good in it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

thank you so much beautiful girl so cute 

Leora was a great Masturbation 

with mr pink 

in bed with the blue blanket 

Camera 10 

beautiful anal and kitten 

zzzzzzzz mr pink 

with juice

washing the kitten in the sink 

with foot in the machine

I Love You Puns GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,here I am again,praise the wonferful bate you gave us as usual,thank you my lovely Queen,loved it.And thank you for the lovely view at cam 10,

up close and personal.I´ve noticed that you have become more and more into stick it your lovely little butt and then switch it over to vibration on your

beautiful pussy,nice.I got to say that I´ve never heard you this loud as today,bravo.It´s just like I want to hear,so keep up the good work girl and what a

powerful orgasm it was,knocked you really out,loved it too.And it´s nice to see you enjoy the aftermath of it.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss

somewhere you like it.Oh,I forgot to tell you that I really like that darkblue shirt,you look very good in it.

Same ole same ole !! 

• Like 2