Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

Pfff… What the F…K… 😂🤣😂🤣 One more proof that Masha is the absolute “ backstage “ employee and trying to help her employer by recruiting tenants .. another contribution then , Hanna’s extreme sex appetite can also be explained 😉, it remains to be seen who of the two is the one that has the connections with Masha .. 

Masha , she was , she is , she will rule 😇😎

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Hanna und Aaron 🤔

There are so many possible visitors for this place that would be fun to watch, but RLC has a habit repeatedly going for boring, annoying and not looking good residents lately.

Why the hell of all people do they keep Hanna und Aaron online and now even have them in masha place?!?

Why not have eva visit there, or piper? Why not some of the many interesting guests Masha has had there not so long ago?

Well, it's annoying, since the camera is free to see and then such a crap. It's almost as if RLC wants to make sure that people don't resubscribe. 😂

11 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Recently, Masha shared an IG story where she spoke about going to BCN soon

she is going on vacation to BCN, the start is not yet known
but wanted to be back in Rome on the 28th or 29th

47 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy Shit Aaron and Hanna at Masha's. Didn't see that coming.

Wow.  Just wow. 

Lots of crazy developments over last 48-72 hours.   Like I said earlier, who needs to see fucking?

Will be interesting to watch this.  We know Hanna desperately wants to explore her bi side.  Who better than with Masha?  Aaron will have his hands full if he wants to prevent this.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One more proof that Masha is the absolute “ backstage “ employee and trying to help her employer by recruiting tenants .. another contribution then , Hanna’s extreme sex appetite can also be explained 😉, it remains to be seen who of the two is the one that has the connections with Masha .. 

Don't disagree my friend but we are exposed to easily overblowing this.  Simply, if Hannah and Aaron want to go on vacation -- Rome is nice ... maybe they never been to Rome.  So you want to go to Rome and not spend a lot of money?   What about this idea?  This seems very logical and if I was RLC I might encourage something like this.

• Upvote 1