Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There are so many possible visitors for this place that would be fun to watch, but RLC has a habit repeatedly going for boring, annoying and not looking good residents lately.

Why the hell of all people do they keep Hanna und Aaron online and now even have them in masha place?!?

Why not have eva visit there, or piper? Why not some of the many interesting guests Masha has had there not so long ago?

Well, it's annoying, since the camera is free to see and then such a crap. It's almost as if RLC wants to make sure that people don't resubscribe. 😂

Hi Alladino,

Well, we're on the same wavelength I think here...I'd give almost anything to see the lovely Eva again. No woman has ever moved me more than Eva in terms of sensuality and kinkiness. She might be one of only a handful of ex-RLC bisexual women who can keeo up with Masha and match Masha's kinky side. If she came to Masha's without her boyfriend, I can only fantasise as to what could happen. Its  great to hear from someone who remembers and appreciates how unbelievable Eva was with both men and women. Thenks for your great post. I

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Still don't understand why they cleaned out their room in B5 to simply go on vacation to Rome.  This could be a stop on their way back to Russia I suppose.

Yes. I think so too. But still on RLC payroll until Masha is back 😉 

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Alladino,

Well, we're on the same wavelength I think here...I'd give almost anything to see the lovely Eva again. No woman has ever moved me more than Eva in terms of sensuality and kinkiness. She might be one of only a handful of ex-RLC bisexual women who can keeo up with Masha and match Masha's kinky side. If she came to Masha's without her boyfriend, I can only fantasise as to what could happen. Its  great to hear from someone who remembers and appreciates how unbelievable Eva was with both men and women. Thenks for your great post. I

Eva was the best ever on RLC. Soooo beautiful and soooo sexy. I live in hope we see her again

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Still don't understand why they cleaned out their room in B5 to simply go on vacation to Rome.  This could be a stop on their way back to Russia I suppose.

They cleared out their room in B5 because they are not returning to B5.  If they were returning to the Ukraine after Masha returns to Rome, I don't think the notice would have said on vacation until Oct 28.  When participants usually go on vacation, they are off-cam.

The $64 question is who will Masha visit in Barcelona?  Is the uncertainty of when she will depart Rome related to who she will be visiting?  Is she going to visit N&B and help open their apartment as a new RLC apartment?  Does she know any of the other participants in Barcelona other than N&B, and Gina?

Who was the girl participant who left Barcelona to stay at Masha's apartment while Masha visited Barcelona on her first visit to the villa.  I recall she was listed as having left the project, and then she suddenly appeared at Masha's apartment in Rome. 

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

Eva was the best ever on RLC. Soooo beautiful and soooo sexy. I live in hope we see her again

"Eva was the best of all time at RLC" full approval

At the moment it is difficult to get from Russia to the EU. but in March Eva finished her studies in Moscow. maybe then she'll go on a trip to italy.
But Eva has changed,of course, and the past cannot be repeated. regrettably

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I tink  the reason they are listed as on vacation is that they are watching the apartment for Masha while she is gone.  That way they get paid for it while on cam and when she gets back then they will go home and be changed to left the project.  Masha is showing them where everything is so she will not be there while they are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Wow.  Just wow. 

Lots of crazy developments over last 48-72 hours.   Like I said earlier, who needs to see fucking?

Will be interesting to watch this.  We know Hanna desperately wants to explore her bi side.  Who better than with Masha?  Aaron will have his hands full if he wants to prevent this.

Why do you think he would want to prevent it? He didn't lose all the weight to sit on the sideline.:biggrin:

Just kidding! Whatever they do is whatever the do.We watch or we don't. It is Rome and they're on VK.

4 minutes ago, quasi said:

I tink  the reason they are listed as on vacation is that they are watching the apartment for Masha while she is gone.  That way they get paid for it while on cam and when she gets back then they will go home and be changed to left the project.  Masha is showing them where everything is so she will not be there while they are.

Why delay their “ left the project “ and have them there when there could be regulars like Babi , the hairdresser , the cleaning lady , maybe Piper being around in Rome possibly with Taylor .. it didn’t look like these three meet for the first time .. 

8 minutes ago, quasi said:

Then they shouldn't be listed in B5.