• Anton
    • Stepan
    • Kiko
    • GB -- err, I mean Stefan...
    • Ruslan
    • Scooter
    • Qualude
    • I miss Meerkat
    • None of the above. (This option reserved for TBG only!)

Since Squirrel died in that horrible tyre advertl incident, there have been no polls at CC. I'm trying to rectify that, for your edification and amusement.

The line-up has changed on RLC: there is a new crop of members at CC; the girls have gotten older, fatter, more boring; the boys have become mostly useless appendages to the RLC welfare system.

Therefore, it's time to take inventory. Vote for your favorites.

I don't love any of them. You can't love someone that you don't know. You can lust after them, like them, want to fuck their brains out, but love is a different feeling.

Soooo... I took my proper choice. But Leora is the one that I lust after the most. Plus she really needs to be taken care of. She has a lot to give, but receives nothing in exchange.

Theres something about Nora...

I cant understand a word she says, but she has a place in my heart.

Half of it being her girl next door looks and the other half being an engaging sweetheart (even when she is a silent couch potato) thats puts a smile on my face. Kiko is a lucky guy.

Close runner up is Leora. Like tbg pointed out, shes a gem of person. She shouldnt be sequestered away in the middle of nowhere with an ignoramus. My only issue with her is her weight. She looks starved at times and has little chicken legs because of it. Im happy she has her little puppy for company and to get her out of the house for walks.

...& im not really an old dude. just a dude in his late 20's who finds the other boards move at a snails pace.

hope you fellers dont mind

I don't love any of them. You can't love someone that you don't know. You can lust after them, like them, want to fuck their brains out, but love is a different feeling.

Soooo... I took my proper choice. But Leora is the one that I lust after the most. Plus she really needs to be taken care of. She has a lot to give, but receives nothing in exchange.

Very well, I'll rephrase that for your benefit, my dear friend:

"Who do you want to shag in the Oval Office until the cows come home?"

All I know is that without Leora, RLC would have nothing.

She should hire an agent and tell them that since she has acquired a new dog, she has incurred some heavy expenses, such as puppy chow and the like.  And that from now on she wants them to start coughing up some real dough her way, or perhaps even throw in a new car or something.  Because without her, their whole site would probably go belly up in just a few short months.

Nora is sexy, but thanks to that immovable tree stump Kinko, there is nothing exciting or spontaneous ever taking place there concerning this girl.  I don't blame her really, because much like in dancing, it is the man who is suppose to take the lead or to show some initiative, or have some imagination in sparking up their situation together.  She looks almost as if she has resigned from life itself.  And if they do finally ever get around to having sex, it is always prearranged, and always in the same place, and always without passion.  Karma Sutra position #98,  Dull, and lifeless.  I've seen turtles demonstrate more passion. 

And I don't know much about the new people, but it doesn't seem like they're going to bring in any new subscribers to RLC, from the looks of it. 

Very well, I'll rephrase that for your benefit, my dear friend:

"Who do you want to shag in the Oval Office until the cows come home?"

Sorry Foamy. I was still partially asleep when I posted. I should have clarified that I took my proper place in the poll, but it seems there are more than one of me here. (2) votes. The last thing I want is to be cloned. One of me is more than this place can tolerate.  ;)

And @ skoobz...Chill and have fun.

Sorry Foamy. ..it seems there are more than one of me here. (2) votes. The last thing I want is to be cloned. One of me is more than this place can tolerate.  ;)

It's a Democrat poll. Vote early and often. No limits were set. The worst that can happen is that Admin will have to borrow from Communist China in order to afford the added bandwidth.  ;D

While we're at it,.. I wonder how much the Coca Cola company is paying kinko and Nora for their product placement ads?  No one leaves an empty plastic coke bottle laying around on the floor for two or three weeks without having some good reason for it.

Nora even has a Coca Cola tote bag that she sometimes carries with her when she goes out.

Pretty enterprising if you ask me. 

Now they just need to get in contact with the Campbell soup company, and they will soon have the house of their dreams.

But the one thing we do know for sure,.. Trojan isn't paying them very much. 

Incidentally, for you early Christmas shoppers.  A large wall print of Andy Warhol's Campbell soup cans would make a thoughtful gift for these two, if anyone really cares.  So would a broom and a mop for that matter.

I think we should set aside one dollar from each CC membership and use that to upgrade N&K to Progresso soup.

It tastes as good as Campbells, but has more meat & veggies, so maybe Kiko will fill out a bit more and Nora will have more energy.

Maybe we could send 'em over a decent bottle of California wine if there's any money left over. They like wine.