Ideas for improvements

FN

That's not a bad idea. I think it's something that Admin should consider in light of all the bs going back and forth. Maybe restrictions on some viewing of whats posted to non paying members may help even things out so that this site can resume somewhat to what it use to be. Agree or disagree, as a paying member that's my opinion.

One of us is thoroughly confused here. Restricting viewing for non paying members? I'm not aware of anyone paying for membership to this forum. If you are referring to RLC membership, what would that have anything to do with this site?

I think what he was referring to are people who do not have access to the locked cams (as in non-paying), but who are members of the forum.

That's not a bad idea. I think it's something that Admin should consider in light of all the bs going back and forth. Maybe restrictions on some viewing of whats posted to non paying members may help even things out so that this site can resume somewhat to what it use to be. Agree or disagree, as a paying member that's my opinion.

One of us is thoroughly confused here. Restricting viewing for non paying members? I'm not aware of anyone paying for membership to this forum. If you are referring to RLC membership, what would that have anything to do with this site?

Just to reiterate we have no paying members here. Membership is free, and it will stay that way!

Guest 862286

Thanks jojo. Sorry for the confusion trickshot. Guess my wording should have been clearer on what i was trying to say

So this is where i think we ended.

Admin is not gonna starts this but invited us to do so. I fully understand admin having loads of other stuff to do. :)

Therefore i am gonna start topics on each board. The rules are.

- You are only allowed to post content.

- All comments will be removed. (except error reports, i'll leave 1 pr. post.)

- If you like what some posted, press "like"

All mods are welcome do use their privileges to keep theese threads clean.

Anything else i should add to the rules. 

So this is where i think we ended.

Admin is not gonna starts this but invited us to do so. I fully understand admin having loads of other stuff to do. :)

Therefore i am gonna start topics on each board. The rules are.

- You are only allowed to post content.

- All comments will be removed. (except error reports, i'll leave 1 pr. post.)

- If you like what some posted, press "like"

All mods are welcome do use their privileges to keep theese threads clean.

Anything else i should add to the rules.

Sounds good to me. At the moment we only have two mods. If we need more mods to support this we can add a couple more.