Cousin Squirrel RIP; #6 -- Sorry they dragged you back to the Village.

'Sup guyz!

I'm Foamy. As you know, Squirrel was killed in a horrible tire advertisement accident. He was pretty old; his film career was washed up, anyway. The guy was smart; but he was too much of a nice guy.

#6 stepped in, and did an OK job, but the goddam Rover balloon got him and he's undergoing a rather nasty interrogation procedure. And he's been officially erased from reality.  Again.

At least I get to inherit his bad karma.

I'm sure they were beloved by everyone here (except Nick). But they were not edgy enough.

I'm edgy. As all hell. So be nice to me, or I'll stab your eyes 'til you bleed. And be sure to check out my videos at youtube. And like them. Or else, you cheap bastards . . .

post-19450-145739615145_thumb.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BJon

I really appreciate you fuckheads rolling out the welcome wagon for me.

Just dig up Woody and Pirate, and we'll make this zone rock again. 8)

Fuck you Foamy..you left out the sweet and lovable Skunk I'm hurt.  :'(

Guest Pirate

IMG_8467810189566_zpsbe0b3695.jpg

Fuck you Foamy..you left out the sweet and lovable Skunk I'm hurt.  :'(

PEPE: My heartfelt apologies. Being the only one here besides myself who has brains enough to have a furry tail, I've always considered you to be the sharpest tool in our shed.

Therefore, to make amends for my criminal negligence, I will immediately provide you with -1 Karma, buy you a stiff drink at Old Dude's, and publicly announce that you too are a fuckhead.

Same for Dth, another of our favorites. We'll need his forensic expertise.

TBG: Thank you for getting me over the karma hump. I always knew I could count on your friendship. You're a true dependable fuckhead when the chips are down.

RIP NL: Norasmum, of all your friends, is not invited. Bring along Big Al, or Swampy, someone with a tail -- anyone -- EXCEPT Norasmum. That woman will nag us to death. Besides, her command of English is the same as Nick's, and I don't need such grammatical vexation when I'm trying to concentrate on my important Camcaps duties.

And where in God's Country is VAN?! We can't get anywhere without THE MAN.

Wow, Van, you missed all the excitement!!!

Here's a synopsis:

1) The empty Coke bottle in N&K's living room has migrated towards the TV entertainment shelf.

2) Leora had a big crying/screaming fit. Paul was actually pretty calm about it; Scooter hasn't reported in yet with the details.

3) I'm pretty sure Maya enjoyed her nudity, but I was asleep at the time.

4) Alma has been replaced 24/7 by Goon Boy.

5) Nick's still an irritating troll, but we all know in our hearts he's correct about the RLC monastery. Still, he's an irritating troll.

6) Some of us are considering forming a hash-tag army and taking over the world cuz the current world leaders are all cheap bastards and we're fucking bored.

RIP NL:

I barely remember Jade 1.

I was a newbie at the time. I had no idea how complicated the CC game could be. Nor how much fun, creative, and intelligent CC members could be. I mean, they're all still fuckheads, but once in a while, they're fun fuckheads. That's important to squirrels and intel agents.

Nor have I ever covered my tracks by hiding my true nature. Everybody who speaks English can immediately identify my prose.  (And there is also a member here who mimics it quite well.)  ;)

And I have always been loyal to my CC friends, even if they're fuckheads.

As far as your death problem, and your need to get out of that box, we'll ask our expert, the illustrious Dth, to get right on it. I believe a Zombie would be a terrific addition to our team. One look at you and TBG --- and the enemy will surrender immediately.

Obviously, our group may need code names. We'll start with you. You can be Mr. Pink.  8)

So Foamy.

What would be the price of admission to this band of merry men (or women) or does it go via a selection process or does it require one to have more fuckheadedness than another?

I ask as I am interested in being apart thereof, I might not be as eloquent as you chaps in your writing, but remember I am based on the Southern tip of Africa where the Queens English was once spoken but has since been replaced with 13 official languages, leaving us in a bit of a quagmire as to which language to use!!

Well, I hope I'm a fuckhead. I suppose I've been called worse.

But am I the only one here that has no alter ego?

I don't even want to PM with anyone anymore, for they are laughing hysterically at me thinking I'm writing to them and not the same alter ego fools.

I need to go find another board to haunt. I'm too damned naive for this one.

I love to bring back Jade 1 as I studied under Dr. Frankenstein. I wish I could help TBG get out of his box but as you can see from the attachment I'm busy trying to get in a box but I will send him an Rx and a bill for a web call.

post-369-145739615178_thumb.jpg