Hooker Suit

EyesOnly

3 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

She will go out anyway. Somebody is waiting, makeup is on.

you right, usually she fuck with Alberto before going out just to make sure that Alberto will be ok. After that, she know that she has the green light for her pussy to get the real stuff during the night. Alberto has his thing so he doesn't care who pass after....but be aware Alberto, Martina will get use to have the 'big' stuff and will compare the fun sooner or later 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I will only say ( and perhaps the translators will appear to confirm ) that Martina at the moment is totally concentrated on her studies . Whatever speculations are made or scenarios that in a way people think here , it is just this , scenarios and speculations . I could give a hint and say that we should just enjoy Martina and this real , natural life that she has with her partner for as long as we have the chance to do so because we will appreciate even more these two when they finally decide to abandon the project .. 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will only say ( and perhaps the translators will appear to confirm ) that Martina at the moment is totally concentrated on her studies . Whatever speculations are made or scenarios that in a way people think here , it is just this , scenarios and speculations . I could give a hint and say that we should just enjoy Martina and this real , natural life that she has with her partner for as long as we have the chance to do so because we will appreciate even more these two when they finally decide to abandon the project .. 

I agree with what you say!  I don't know how long Martina has to go for school but I think (she and Alberto) have been planning to get out of this RLC situation for sometime. Sounds like you have the inside scoop!

On another note and just a thought: The biggest problem for Martina might be that Alberto has chosen not to get vaccinated.  First the dogs, now the vaccination.  It will limit any to all opportunities, as he has also chosen not to get vaccinated for his girlfriend. Or is she his girlfriend? Or he her boyfriend? I never seen flowers, candy, cards or a romantic dinner. Just fucking!  I also don't believe anyone knows Martina but Martina, even Alberto does not know her as well as he may think. If one thinks about it, how long would someone like Martina continue to go out all night most weekends with her friends without her boyfriend (?) and not be tempted to try another penis. We know she will jump on pussy straight away if the moment presents itself. What would you do?  I would not even be surprised if Martina starts a sexual relationship (if not already) with the big guy (the one Jen calls Martina's Fat friend). How about an upcoming planned trip with taco and the big guy, if he can escape work.  I know some will strike back about the sexual comments but theres no proof it isn't happening and no proof that it is.  

1 hour ago, yelt said:

I agree with what you say!  I don't know how long Martina has to go for school but I think (she and Alberto) have been planning to get out of this RLC situation for sometime. Sounds like you have the inside scoop!

We will see what happens , nobody knows but themselves what they want to make in the future but it is fascinating watching their journey that they have started in front of our screens the last 4,5 years nearly . 

53 minutes ago, yelt said:

On another note and just a thought: The biggest problem for Martina might be that Alberto has chosen not to get vaccinated.  First the dogs, now the vaccination.  It will limit any to all opportunities, as he has also chosen not to get vaccinated for his girlfriend. Or is she his girlfriend? Or he her boyfriend? I never seen flowers, candy, cards or a romantic dinner. Just fucking!  I also don't believe anyone knows Martina but Martina, even Alberto does not know her as well as he may think. If one thinks about it, how long would someone like Martina continue to go out all night most weekends with her friends without her boyfriend (?) and not be tempted to try another penis. We know she will jump on pussy straight away if the moment presents itself. What would you do?  I would not even be surprised if Martina starts a sexual relationship (if not already) with the big guy (the one Jen calls Martina's Fat friend). How about an upcoming planned trip with taco and the big guy, if he can escape work.  I know some will strike back about the sexual comments but theres no proof it isn't happening and no proof that it is.  

If all these were happening , she would have discussed on cameras with Alberto , they talk and share everything , no secrets ( key success point for being still together after so many years , no secrets ) . 

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Why do you wish so hard that Martina is unfaithful to Alberto?  A discussion on facetime with a very good male friend in front of Alberto should raise absolutely no suspicions.  Yet there are comments that make Martina unable to be trusted and a person who cannot be faithful to her loyal partner.  Your fantasies can only be hurtful to Martina.  Why do people persist?  The only answer that I can come up with is that you are jealous of Martina and your fantasies need Martina to have the potential to have an evil side. 

Martina is a motivated person who understands the comfort of having a family to support and encourage her.  It would be easy for Martina to give up and go back to her past life,  but she enjoys what she is doing.  In fact she understands the importance of doing well in her school and is working extra hard and leaving nothing to chance.   She will see her friends  (you describe this as partying) when she feels she is not jeopardizing her future.

Martina seems happy with Alberto and Alberto seems happy with Martina.  Let them be happy together now, and in the future.  

• Like 1